Randlords is located on the 22nd floor of South Point Towers in Braamfontien with two levels of safe underground parking. They are not open every day or even every weekend but you can take a look at their list of special events to keep up with what’s happening when.
Visit the Randlords Special Events page. For more information on parties taking place there in the coming months.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Johannesburg Afro-Latin Festival
- Soweto Dance Movement
- Corona Jazz Session
- Woza Albert The Play
- Tattoo Social Lifestyle (Tattoo Art Exhibition)
- The Joburg Ballert Carmen
- The Colour Purple
- Valentine's day at the Orbit Downstairs
- The People Of Braamfontein
- Review: Once In Joburg
- Hanging Out At The Bannister Hotel
- Sontonga Lofts Exclusive Viewing
Perched atop Braamfontein’s tallest building and boasting 360 degree views of the whole city and beyond, Randlords is a bar and event venue but masquerades as a nightclub on special nights like New Years Eve and the likes, making for a unique and glamorous night of clubbing to say the very least.