The nursery is laid out with meandering paths, encouraging leisurely strolls through the variety of plants, each of which has a detailed information label. Visitors can also sit in the Water Lily tea garden where they will be treated to a variety of delectable eats. This nursery is great for a day out for the whole family. To find out more about Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- NIROX Picnic
- Winter Sculpture Fair 2018
- Social Dance Evenings
- Explore Krugersdorp North
- Little Miss Muffin, The Best Kept Secret In The West Rand
- Not A Single Story
- COMFORTABLY COUNTRY
- Future Park At Silverstar
- Beat The Autumn Blues With Silverstar's Awesome Lineup
- Oakfield Farm's Summer Bridal Expo 2018
- 80s Rewind At Barnyard Theatre Silverstar
- Silverstar Has A Hot LineUp In Store For You
The serene Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery is located in Krugersdorp.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 181 reviews
Wonderful stay; my children thought the nursery and farm was magical, and loved exploring the venue. The cottages were charming, and the staff are super-friendly. We'll definitely be returning some...
Marji S Says:
Just a couple of kilometers from the main road Random Harvest Cottages are situated in delightful surroundings. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The cottages are spacious, nicely kitted out...
Very friendly management and extremely nice environment.. The cottages are located on a farm where plants are grown for gardening nurseries. There is also a nursery on the premises. Breakfast was...