The nursery is laid out with meandering paths, encouraging leisurely strolls through the variety of plants, each of which has a detailed information label. Visitors can also sit in the Water Lily tea garden where they will be treated to a variety of delectable eats. This nursery is great for a day out for the whole family. To find out more about Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- COMFORTABLY COUNTRY
- Future Park At Silverstar
- Beat The January Blues With Silverstar's Awesome Lineup
- Oakfield Farm's Summer Bridal Expo 2018
- 80s Rewind At Barnyard Theatre Silverstar
- Silverstar Has A Hot LineUp In Store For You
- There’s Plenty To Do And See At Silverstar This Spring
- Dan Patlansky - Introvertigo
- Panarottis Pizza Launches New Look At Cradlestone Mall
- For The First Time In South Africa, SPLASH! – The Water Circus!
- Silverstar Has A Hot Lineup To Keep You Warm This Winter
- It’s Christmas In July With The Bavarian Festival At Silverstar
The serene Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery is located in Krugersdorp.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 176 reviews
William G Says:
Set in a plant garden with friendly staff and reasonable food. The omelette wasn’t so great but the crumbed chicken was good. Nice Sunday outing and worth a visit. Reasonably priced with some...
M H Says:
A very comfortable and pleasant stay - The accommodation very quaint and welcoming. Unfortunately our stay was too short. The staff from the time of booking to check out were outstanding. We would...
Charlotte B Says:
Over December / January, we enjoyed two wonderful meals in the Random Harvest tea garden. The menu is interesting - not too overwhelming but yet not limited, staff are very friendly, food is...