The nursery is laid out with meandering paths, encouraging leisurely strolls through the variety of plants, each of which has a detailed information label. Visitors can also sit in the Water Lily tea garden where they will be treated to a variety of delectable eats. This nursery is great for a day out for the whole family. To find out more about Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- There’s Plenty To Do And See At Silverstar This Spring
- Dan Patlansky - Introvertigo
- Panarottis Pizza Launches New Look At Cradlestone Mall
- For The First Time In South Africa, SPLASH! – The Water Circus!
- Silverstar Has A Hot Lineup To Keep You Warm This Winter
- It’s Christmas In July With The Bavarian Festival At Silverstar
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Earth Hour Trail Run/Walk
- There’s Something For Everyone At Silverstar
- Challenges, Music And Half-Price Movies At Silverstar This Autumn!
- Start 2017 On A High Note At Silverstar Casino
The serene Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery is located in Krugersdorp.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 167 reviews
Friendly staff, great food. Very nice getaway, secluded and quiet. Great memories made. Close enough to grocery stores etc. Easy directions to get to the cottages. Overall great experience...
We (my Wife and I) arrived at about half past one in the early morning, after having been at our Son's wedding for the afternoon and evening. We first got lost in the dark but after I had phoned a...
It was a great place to stay for the conference. Our programme at the Nazarene Women Extravaganza Conference was hectic but we did not feel it. They provided us full breakfast in the room. The room...