The nursery is laid out with meandering paths, encouraging leisurely strolls through the variety of plants, each of which has a detailed information label. Visitors can also sit in the Water Lily tea garden where they will be treated to a variety of delectable eats. This nursery is great for a day out for the whole family. To find out more about Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- For The First Time In South Africa, SPLASH! – The Water Circus!
- Silverstar Has A Hot Lineup To Keep You Warm This Winter
- It’s Christmas In July With The Bavarian Festival At Silverstar
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Earth Hour Trail Run/Walk
- There’s Something For Everyone At Silverstar
- Challenges, Music And Half-Price Movies At Silverstar This Autumn!
- Start 2017 On A High Note At Silverstar Casino
- Bridal Fair @ Monte Vista
- Silverstar Has A Fantastic Entertainment Lineup Just For You
- It’s Time To Celebrate Summer With Silverstar!
The serene Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery is located in Krugersdorp.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 163 reviews
Random Harvest is a surprising venue offering quality hospitality in a lovely countryside setting, yet close to Johannesburg. The accommodation is well stocked with quality furniture, comfy linen...
What a lovely place to have a quick breakaway - close to home & yet feels like so far away. Lovely cottage - what a treat was the plunger coffee & rusks & farm milk discovered in the kitchen...
Random Haravest is Paradise on earh. On arrival we were unwell, unhappy and after our 11 days stay at this beautiful place, we are healthy and very happy. All the people here are fantastic. The...