The nursery is laid out with meandering paths, encouraging leisurely strolls through the variety of plants, each of which has a detailed information label. Visitors can also sit in the Water Lily tea garden where they will be treated to a variety of delectable eats. This nursery is great for a day out for the whole family. To find out more about Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- 80s Rewind At Barnyard Theatre Silverstar
- Silverstar Has A Hot LineUp In Store For You
- There’s Plenty To Do And See At Silverstar This Spring
- Dan Patlansky - Introvertigo
- Panarottis Pizza Launches New Look At Cradlestone Mall
- For The First Time In South Africa, SPLASH! – The Water Circus!
- Silverstar Has A Hot Lineup To Keep You Warm This Winter
- It’s Christmas In July With The Bavarian Festival At Silverstar
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Earth Hour Trail Run/Walk
- There’s Something For Everyone At Silverstar
The serene Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery is located in Krugersdorp.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 172 reviews
Bella N Says:
The beauty of this place is that you find peace and you are at ease. No one disturbing you and you can just enjoy the tranquility. It was a cold weekend in Spring and when we went for breakfast the...
Taz S Says:
Excellent service from David thank you 👌 Location was perfect, but we recommend you hire a vehicle. Very peaceful farm setting, clean and spacious cottages, and lovely breakfast served by such...
Beautiful place!! Amazing homemade food and incredible staff!! I love the birds feeders and the nursery. I enjoyed my cappuccino with pear and ginger pie with fresh cream! Scones are amazing too...