The nursery is laid out with meandering paths, encouraging leisurely strolls through the variety of plants, each of which has a detailed information label. Visitors can also sit in the Water Lily tea garden where they will be treated to a variety of delectable eats. This nursery is great for a day out for the whole family. To find out more about Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- It’s Time To Celebrate Summer With Silverstar!
- Silverstar Has A BIG Entertainment Lineup For You This October
- Go Big At Silverstar!
- Clearwater Mall 10km Race & 5km Fun Run
- Take A Look At What Silverstar Casino Has In Store For You
- Silverstar Brings you the Best in Entertainment this July
- There’s Plenty In Store For You At Silverstar!
- Rugby, Exhibitions, And Prizes Up For Grabs At Silverstar!
- Jem Exclusive Catering & Events
- Country Fresh Catering
- The Winter Sculpture Fair 2016
The serene Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery is located in Krugersdorp.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 130 reviews
An amazing place to relax and wind down. The staff were amazing, accommodating and friendly. The room was super clean, spacious and the coffee station was very impressive. Bathroom also super...
Rya-Mari M Says:
This nursery and coffee shop is a definite favorite. It's the ideal place to spend some time, unwind, have something to eat and to soak up the beauty of nature. You can order from a menu that...
andre v Says:
Great little cottages on a farm with a nursery. Quiet surroundings (except for the call of lovely birds) and the cottage has everything that you need plus real fresh milk and cream......will...