The nursery is laid out with meandering paths, encouraging leisurely strolls through the variety of plants, each of which has a detailed information label. Visitors can also sit in the Water Lily tea garden where they will be treated to a variety of delectable eats. This nursery is great for a day out for the whole family. To find out more about Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Silverstar Has A BIG Entertainment Lineup For You This October
- Go Big At Silverstar!
- Clearwater Mall 10km Race & 5km Fun Run
- Take A Look At What Silverstar Casino Has In Store For You
- Silverstar Brings you the Best in Entertainment this July
- There’s Plenty In Store For You At Silverstar!
- Rugby, Exhibitions, And Prizes Up For Grabs At Silverstar!
- Jem Exclusive Catering & Events
- Country Fresh Catering
- The Winter Sculpture Fair 2016
- Cake Diva
- Valentine's Blues Music Festival
The serene Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery is located in Krugersdorp.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 127 reviews
Clarice D Says:
My husband and I were blown away by all the friendliness of the staff, each one is friendly and knowledgeable! The room we stayed in was lovely, clean and spacious! If you are looking for a...
The venue was stunning, the staff and service excellent, and the food simply scrumptious! A huge thank you, from us, to you and your team, for making the occasion everything we wanted it to be and...
Ruhee B Says:
Very spacious chalet with comfortable bed. It's nice that there's a restaurant on the premises as well. Small suggestion to put electric blanket on the beds in winter especially for the out of Townes...