The nursery is laid out with meandering paths, encouraging leisurely strolls through the variety of plants, each of which has a detailed information label. Visitors can also sit in the Water Lily tea garden where they will be treated to a variety of delectable eats. This nursery is great for a day out for the whole family. To find out more about Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Earth Hour Trail Run/Walk
- There’s Something For Everyone At Silverstar
- Silverstar Is Where The Romance Is This February
- Start 2017 On A High Note At Silverstar Casino
- Bridal Fair @ Monte Vista
- Silverstar Has A Fantastic Entertainment Lineup Just For You
- It’s Time To Celebrate Summer With Silverstar!
- Silverstar Has A BIG Entertainment Lineup For You This October
- Go Big At Silverstar!
- Clearwater Mall 10km Race & 5km Fun Run
- Take A Look At What Silverstar Casino Has In Store For You
The serene Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery is located in Krugersdorp.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 151 reviews
DR Rainy D Says:
Brilliant location, just close enough not to get fatigue travelling there and serene enough to recover from the maddening crowd. Just needed to switch get there and take walks and I was back in the...
Francois L Says:
Beautiful venue with great staff. Went for tea and scones ended up eating a wonderful breakfast as well. The tea garden chairs are mixed in with a beautiful nature setting. The food is freshly made...
What a wonderful place, relaxing, beautifully maintained and the staff are absolutely incredible, friendly, helpful and always have a smile - make a really nice change. The cottages are set out well...