The nursery is laid out with meandering paths, encouraging leisurely strolls through the variety of plants, each of which has a detailed information label. Visitors can also sit in the Water Lily tea garden where they will be treated to a variety of delectable eats. This nursery is great for a day out for the whole family. To find out more about Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Earth Hour Trail Run/Walk
- There’s Something For Everyone At Silverstar
- Challenges, Music And Half-Price Movies At Silverstar This Autumn!
- Start 2017 On A High Note At Silverstar Casino
- Bridal Fair @ Monte Vista
- Silverstar Has A Fantastic Entertainment Lineup Just For You
- It’s Time To Celebrate Summer With Silverstar!
- Silverstar Has A BIG Entertainment Lineup For You This October
- Go Big At Silverstar!
The serene Random Harvest Indigenous Nursery is located in Krugersdorp.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 159 reviews
A great, nourishing and accessible space to rest from urban life. Wonderfully fitted with no frilly excess. The gardens and property was well maintained and staff at all levels of employment a joy to...
I was pleasantly surprised with all Random Harvest Country Cottages offered. Our cottage was well maintained and clean when we arrived. I had a lovely cup of coffee and enjoyed the quietness whilst...
It was wonderful staying in a peaceful place. Coming from the countryside it is always daunting to find a place away from traffic noise and Random Harvest was the ideal find. Everybody was very...