Red Rabbit is a French restaurant that has had its fair share of good reviews. It is a small restaurant, with a semi-exterior seating, aimed at creating a more intimate dining experience.
If you’re in the mood of something different and a change from typical local dishes, Red Rabbit is for you. It also hosts exciting events such as Meat Free Mondays and Wine Tasting Tuesdays.
With a touch of French décor and the subtle French music, it makes one feel like you’re in France.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
- Crafts Alive At Bryanston Organic Market
- Birdz Has Landed In Bryanston
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
Red Rabbit is located at Nicolway Shopping Centre, along William Nicol.
Venue Name:Red Rabbit French Grill
Nicolway Shopping Centre, William Nicol Drive,Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday- Friday: 10h30 - 22h00, Saturday - Sunday: 9h00 - 20h00
Price Range:R200 for two (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 110 reviews
We have had many fine meals at this restaurant and would rate it excellent, except for one very bad breakfast experience. The restaurant at Nicolway is closed is apparently moving - no information...
Evashree P Says:
Had the pleasure of having the private room reserved for me for a date. really stunning venue Food was good too
Admittedly was tired the evening we visited and choose this restaurant because it was the least busy and quietest ! The service was overbearing and the staff were trying to be too friendly too often...