Red Rabbit is a French restaurant that has had its fair share of good reviews. It is a small restaurant, with a semi-exterior seating, aimed at creating a more intimate dining experience.
If you’re in the mood of something different and a change from typical local dishes, Red Rabbit is for you. It also hosts exciting events such as Meat Free Mondays and Wine Tasting Tuesdays.
With a touch of French décor and the subtle French music, it makes one feel like you’re in France.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Red Rabbit is located at Nicolway Shopping Centre, along William Nicol.
Venue Name:Red Rabbit French Grill
Nicolway Shopping Centre, William Nicol Drive,Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday- Friday: 10h30 - 22h00, Saturday - Sunday: 9h00 - 20h00
Price Range:R200 for two (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 110 reviews
We have had many fine meals at this restaurant and would rate it excellent, except for one very bad breakfast experience. The restaurant at Nicolway is closed is apparently moving - no information...
Evashree P Says:
Had the pleasure of having the private room reserved for me for a date. really stunning venue Food was good too
Admittedly was tired the evening we visited and choose this restaurant because it was the least busy and quietest ! The service was overbearing and the staff were trying to be too friendly too often...