The Red Right Hand is a concert venue located in Pretoria. The venue hosts live music and the art of Pretoria CBD, presented to guests by Bobbejaan. The space is completely independent and the décor is DIY inspired.
The name of the venue was derived and inspired by the work of Nick Cave and the Bed Seeds – specially the song titled Red Right Hand.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Restaurant Week 2017
- The Original Oktoberfest in Pretoria
- Spring Has Sprung At SHF!
- A Unique Day Out For The Whole Family At The 2017 Homeshow
- Four-Star Hotels In Pretoria
- Getting To Know PTCH BLCK Studio
- Get More Than 40 Winks With SHF's Amazing Offer
- Flair Baby & Toddler Market
- Irene Village Market
- You Could WIN A Scrumptious Picnic For Eight With Dial-A-Picnic
- Gauteng Obesity Fun Walk for a cause
- National Achievers Congress- Robert Kiyosaki