Rejoice Sushi Bar is a Chinese restaurant that specialises in anything Asian and sushi-related. The décor is clean and bright which creates an inviting atmosphere. Customers have the option to sit in or place orders for take away. Their menu includes soups and spring rolls as appetisers, rock prawns and a “Vegas roll” (which is a big sushi rice bun wrapped with tuna and crab sticks), a healthier option of 15 vegetarian pieces, including their dragon rolls and an option of raw tofu, plus a black plate special in which one sushi buffet order yields a return of two plates… how awesome is that?
They also have a limited wine list available. The sushi bar is constantly stocked up and offers a variety of fresh sushi. And their sushi conveyer belt is a good way to keep patrons entertained while enjoying their their food.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
Rejoice Sushi Bar is located in Bryanpark Shopping Centre, on Cumberland Avenue in Bryanston.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 20 reviews
Howard J Says:
The food was all bland and tasteless. We ordered three starters and two mains and none of them were nice. The owner was having a fight with the security guards and the staff were rushing us to order...
What a great place. Unpretentious Asian with lots of sushi, well priced and affordable alcohol. Great neighborhood restaurant . When you get tired of sushi there's loads of opportunity on the main...
We eat at this restaurant regularly. The sushi is great for a Chinese/sushi restaurant. The chinese options are great and better than a lot of the cheap and cheerful Chinese restaurants in...