Rejoice Sushi Bar is a Chinese restaurant that specialises in anything Asian and sushi-related. The décor is clean and bright which creates an inviting atmosphere. Customers have the option to sit in or place orders for take away. Their menu includes soups and spring rolls as appetisers, rock prawns and a “Vegas roll” (which is a big sushi rice bun wrapped with tuna and crab sticks), a healthier option of 15 vegetarian pieces, including their dragon rolls and an option of raw tofu, plus a black plate special in which one sushi buffet order yields a return of two plates… how awesome is that?
They also have a limited wine list available. The sushi bar is constantly stocked up and offers a variety of fresh sushi. And their sushi conveyer belt is a good way to keep patrons entertained while enjoying their their food.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Beers, Boeries And Bikes Night Ride
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
- Crafts Alive At Bryanston Organic Market
- Birdz Has Landed In Bryanston
Rejoice Sushi Bar is located in Bryanpark Shopping Centre, on Cumberland Avenue in Bryanston.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 21 reviews
Grant F Says:
Friendly staff, awesome Chinese food and very fresh sushi that is made with care. The prices are fantastic.
Howard J Says:
The food was all bland and tasteless. We ordered three starters and two mains and none of them were nice. The owner was having a fight with the security guards and the staff were rushing us to order...
What a great place. Unpretentious Asian with lots of sushi, well priced and affordable alcohol. Great neighborhood restaurant . When you get tired of sushi there's loads of opportunity on the main...