Rejoice Sushi Bar is a Chinese restaurant that specialises in anything Asian and sushi-related. The décor is clean and bright which creates an inviting atmosphere. Customers have the option to sit in or place orders for take away. Their menu includes soups and spring rolls as appetisers, rock prawns and a “Vegas roll” (which is a big sushi rice bun wrapped with tuna and crab sticks), a healthier option of 15 vegetarian pieces, including their dragon rolls and an option of raw tofu, plus a black plate special in which one sushi buffet order yields a return of two plates… how awesome is that?
They also have a limited wine list available. The sushi bar is constantly stocked up and offers a variety of fresh sushi. And their sushi conveyer belt is a good way to keep patrons entertained while enjoying their their food.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Rejoice Sushi Bar is located in Bryanpark Shopping Centre, on Cumberland Avenue in Bryanston.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 18 reviews
We eat at this restaurant regularly. The sushi is great for a Chinese/sushi restaurant. The chinese options are great and better than a lot of the cheap and cheerful Chinese restaurants in...
James C Says:
Waited twenty minutes just to get served, got an attitude when I complained that I had not been served. When I refused to tip the staff because they were rude and unhelpful, the one waitress yelled...
Megan S Says:
Our favorite sushi bar in Johannesburg - drive from Morningside to Bryanston weekly as per the kids' request! Sushi is fresh, Chinese food tasty with veges that are not overcooked. Staff could be...