Remo’s Libertà is a old restaurant that displays family values.
Their extensive menu, inspired cheese trolley and ever-changing bar snack options complements an exclusively-Italian beer selection and impressive whisky and wine lists.
Their menu includes mouth-watering gourmet meals such as Smoked Salmon Omelette, Artisanal Toast, Peri Livers, Roasted Butternut, Homemade meatballs and so much more.
This is a perfect place, for after-work networking and a romantic date to feed your Italian food craving.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SA Road Safety Footprint Awards
- Arnold Classic Africa 2018
- Taking A Closer Look At 1 Discovery Place
- MTN Joyous Celebration 22 All For You
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party
- Riaad Moosa: Life Begins
- The FNB Whiskey Live Festival
- The Gauteng Teachers' Summit 2
- Future Females Johannesburg Launch #FutureFemales
- Valentine's Day At The Maslow Hotel
- The WhiskyBrother Bar Is Upon Us
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
Remo’s Libertà is situated in Sandton’s Nelson Mandela Square and pays tribute to Tata Madiba.
Venue Name:Remos Cafe Liberta
Nelson Mandela Square
Price Range:Breakfast: Monday to Sunday 7h30 – 11h30 Lunch: Monday to Sunday 11h30 – 17h00 Dinner: Monday to Saturday 17h00 – 23h00
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 47 reviews
Divesh K Says:
My wife and I recently visited this resturant and experience very slow and poor service. We ordered a pizza and pasta and both arrived cold. Vegetarian options are limited. Juices were really Devine...
Jan 16 dinner: The restaurant has a vibrant feel. The music was good and the place was lively when we walked in at 8 pm. The place is quite big and the walls are adorned with black and white images...
We went looking for an italian place but sadly the lights are off. Definitely not maybe. It was in the corner near the butcher shop, if you are looking.