Remo’s Liberta is a restaurant located in Nelson Mandela Square in the Sandton City area. This fine dining restaurant is the newest one of the Remo’s group, that branches off into five other restaurant outlets.
Offering cosy intimate dining, the restaurant is best for small groups or date nights. The restaurant itself is decorated in an old school family dining style, with green leather booths to bronze statues.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Brandy, Cognac & Rum Tasting at PnP Good Food Studio
- 2017 Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show
- Spotlight: Sandton City
- Five Must-Visit Spas In Sandton
- Must-Visit Restaurants In Sandton
- Get Married At One Of These Sandton Wedding Venues
- Katy's Palace Bar Turns 5!
- The Exotic Cars Of Sandton
- Taking A Look At The Core Group
- Explore Sandton
- Trends To Look Out For At Design Joburg
- Don't Miss Out On Joburg's Newest Decor & Design Show – Design Joburg
Remo’s Liberta is located in Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 46 reviews
Jan 16 dinner: The restaurant has a vibrant feel. The music was good and the place was lively when we walked in at 8 pm. The place is quite big and the walls are adorned with black and white images...
We went looking for an italian place but sadly the lights are off. Definitely not maybe. It was in the corner near the butcher shop, if you are looking.
Manda B Says:
The Food was delicious! Well presented. The waiter was attentive and had lovely energy. He recommended options that was appropriate and worked well. Allowed us to talk to each other wihout...