Renaissance Day Spa offers a wide range of luxury 5-star treatments from 14 different qualified therapists. The treatments include massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and signature treatments. Renaissance Day Spa also stocks a range of local and international skincare and body brands to help maintain the spa experience back at home. Renaissance Day Spa is also open 7 days a week.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
Situated inside the Michelangelo Towers on Maude Street in Sandton, this spa caters to an elite clientele list including international celebrities.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 31 reviews
Jasmin P Says:
If you want to waste your time and money then, get yourself there! Even the location couldn't make up for the wait! Been to one the nicest spas but this place is certainly the worse!
My very disappointing experience occurred for my husband’s birthday. I choose a 3 hour package, which was totally disappointment and waste of my money. Please do not go here! The staff needs some...
My 3rd visit to this Spa and I hoped that there would have been some improvements but sadly nothing changed. I found the need for sales to be very forceful and unpleasant, aside from just the...