Renaissance Day Spa offers a wide range of luxury 5-star treatments from 14 different qualified therapists. The treatments include massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and signature treatments. Renaissance Day Spa also stocks a range of local and international skincare and body brands to help maintain the spa experience back at home. Renaissance Day Spa is also open 7 days a week.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
Situated inside the Michelangelo Towers on Maude Street in Sandton, this spa caters to an elite clientele list including international celebrities.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 32 reviews
Tracy N Says:
The spa is clean and neat. The treatments were great and relaxing. Just felt a bit crowded in the lounge/ indoor pool area. The pedicure treatments are also done in the pool area so not much...
Jasmin P Says:
If you want to waste your time and money then, get yourself there! Even the location couldn't make up for the wait! Been to one the nicest spas but this place is certainly the worse!
My very disappointing experience occurred for my husband’s birthday. I choose a 3 hour package, which was totally disappointment and waste of my money. Please do not go here! The staff needs some...