Renaissance Day Spa offers a wide range of luxury 5-star treatments from 14 different qualified therapists. The treatments include massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and signature treatments. Renaissance Day Spa also stocks a range of local and international skincare and body brands to help maintain the spa experience back at home. Renaissance Day Spa is also open 7 days a week.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Flavour Academy - "Cooking Piemonte"
- Creatively Crafted Cocktails At Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel Sandton
- SA Road Safety Footprint Awards
- Arnold Classic Africa 2018
- Taking A Closer Look At 1 Discovery Place
- MTN Joyous Celebration 22 All For You
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party
- Riaad Moosa: Life Begins
- The FNB Whiskey Live Festival
- The Gauteng Teachers' Summit 2
- Future Females Johannesburg Launch #FutureFemales
- Valentine's Day At The Maslow Hotel
Situated inside the Michelangelo Towers on Maude Street in Sandton, this spa caters to an elite clientele list including international celebrities.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 34 reviews
mita d Says:
I had a wonderful Thalgo facial in this spa.The location is perfect, allowing the customer to wait anywhere in a nice cafe downstairs. The front desk officers were very friendly and helpful. The...
My girlfriend treated me with a voucher at Renaissance 2 years ago which I used for a wax. The therapist ended burning my skin that I had scars for months. 2 years later I agreed to go again with my...
Tracy N Says:
The spa is clean and neat. The treatments were great and relaxing. Just felt a bit crowded in the lounge/ indoor pool area. The pedicure treatments are also done in the pool area so not much...