Renaissance Day Spa offers a wide range of luxury 5-star treatments from 14 different qualified therapists. The treatments include massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and signature treatments. Renaissance Day Spa also stocks a range of local and international skincare and body brands to help maintain the spa experience back at home. Renaissance Day Spa is also open 7 days a week.
To find out more about Renaissance Day Spa click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Summer Social Bring The Heat
- Corona Summer Social
- Pop Bottles Finale
- Bang Bang Brunch
- Belle’s Patisserie Sandton City Celebrates Summer With A New Menu!
- Down To Funk
- Digging In At Pappas On The Square
- Give Your Hair A Makeover At Tanaz Hair Salon
- Ring In The New Year In Style At Parc Fermé
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- SafarEye Team Up With Gautrain To Save Our Rhinos
- Pink Noise Motorcycle Charity Ride
Situated inside the Michelangelo Towers on Maude Street in Sandton, this spa caters to an elite clientele list including international celebrities.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 27 reviews
This place could have such potential. I only wish that A: They had told us on the phone, to come early so we could used the pool and stream room. We had a 5pm massage and felt rushed out at the end...
Just an average spa. Did not feel the relaxation that most spas provide you with during and after my treatment. The rooms were not scented like most spas and the treatment chair I used was old and...
Mpumi N Says:
what an experience we had , was booked on the 30/07/2016 with a friend for a swedish massage. don't know where to begin expressing the wonderful service we received. From the reception area, to the...