Unique in its selection of great Italian cuisine, that is what sets Riverside Caffe & Bistro aside. With its family setting and pet-friendly stamp, this makes it an ideal place for a the ‘whole’ family. They offer gourmet, well cooked meals as well as quick and easy meals, if you are on the go. Another upside to this café is the centre in which it is located; a quiet, not-so-crowded area with ample parking. After a Bryanston Parkrun, this serves as an awesome spot for breakfast as well.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
Riverside Caffe & Bistro is located at the Riverside Shopping Centre in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Riverside Caffe & Bistro
Riverside Shopping Centre, Bryanston Drive, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 07h00 - 21h00 , Sunday: 07h00 - 14h30
Price Range:R200 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 68 reviews
Felicity H Says:
No reservations possible but have never had a problem with getting a table. Waitron was Innocent - great service and an asset to the restaurant. Food tasty and coffee great!
Food was reasonable although not outstanding and by 8:15 the waiters started packing up and made us feel uncomfortable for lingering. Very disappointing to feel uncomfortable at a family dinner so...
Ross E Says:
Really good food for lunch and dinner the owner is a real character. Can get very busy and the wait can be a bit long at times but food worth the wait