You will need
400g Butternut, diced into 1cm cubes
200g Sweet Potato, diced into 1cm cubes
2 Sprigs Rosemary, roughly chopped
5 Baby Marrows, sliced thickly
4 large eggs
125ml Full Fat Milk
1Tbls Garlic, crushed
2 Discs Feta, crumbled
Salt & Pepper
– Pre-heat oven to 220°C.
– Toss Butternut, Sweet Potato & half the Rosemary with oil in a baking dish. Bake for 15min, tossing half way through.
– Add Baby Marrow, and bake for another 5 min. Set aside.
– Turn down the oven to 180°C.
– Mix Cream, Milk, Eggs, Feta & remaining Rosemary, season with Salt & crushed Black Pepper.
– Stir in the veggie mix.
– Oil large muffin tray.
– Divide veggie mix between the 6 muffin cups.
– Bake for about 20 minutes, until firm to the touch and fully cooked.
Sever warm or cold.
You can add the veggies of your choice.
Add salami, bacon or pieces of meat if you’d like a non-veggie option.
You can try a low fat version by using reduced fat cream (or yogurt) and fat free milk, but it doesn’t set as well as the full fat version.