Voted ‘Best Dinner and Dance Venue’ for 1999 – 2009 and nominated as a finalist for the FNB Awards’ ‘Best Occasion Restaurant’, Rodizio is definitely a restaurant to try out sooner than later. Though vibrant enough during the day, Rodizio really comes alive in the evening. They are the best restaurant to visit for a full Brazilian experience outside Brazil. With a diverse mixture of music from the DJ, you are guaranteed to have a blast.
Being a favourite with big parties, Rodizio is definitely worth a visit!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
Rodizio is located at The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre in Fourways.
Venue Name:Rodizio Brazilian Restaurant
The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre,
Cnr William Nicol Drive & Dr. Mulbarton Rd
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed. Tuesday - Saturday: 12h00 - 15h30 & 18h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R175 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 61 reviews
Our family has been enjoying our meals at Rodizio for a good number of years now and must mention that it's one of the best restaurants In the Country. Friendly, great service and the food is so...
All you Can eat Meat Galore yooo!! Another fabulous restaurant dedicated to providing exceptionally delicious life changing meat experiences. Service was fantastic! I had a customised cocktail that...
Went up to Joburg for a friends 50th at Rodizio's. 1st thing that struck me was that it was very warm inside. Restaurant was packed and is obviously very popular. I had the meat option and the...