Voted ‘Best Dinner and Dance Venue’ for 1999 – 2009 and nominated as a finalist for the FNB Awards’ ‘Best Occasion Restaurant’, Rodizio is definitely a restaurant to try out sooner than later. Though vibrant enough during the day, Rodizio really comes alive in the evening. They are the best restaurant to visit for a full Brazilian experience outside Brazil. With a diverse mixture of music from the DJ, you are guaranteed to have a blast.
Being a favourite with big parties, Rodizio is definitely worth a visit!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
Rodizio is located at The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre in Fourways.
Venue Name:Rodizio Brazilian Restaurant
The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre,
Cnr William Nicol Drive & Dr. Mulbarton Rd
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed. Tuesday - Saturday: 12h00 - 15h30 & 18h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R175 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 40 reviews
It was our first visit & we had an awesome lunch with some friends here. The vibe is casual, fun, lively and entertaining. Hubby and I love caiparihna and picahna, both on the menu and both done...
The best food ever, value for money and great entertainment as well as one of the few places you can still dance
Went there on a busy evening and the service was average. Very disappointed that there we no black beans and green veggies which takes away the authenticity of eating Picanha