Voted ‘Best Dinner and Dance Venue’ for 1999 – 2009 and nominated as a finalist for the FNB Awards’ ‘Best Occasion Restaurant’, Rodizio is definitely a restaurant to try out sooner than later. Though vibrant enough during the day, Rodizio really comes alive in the evening. They are the best restaurant to visit for a full Brazilian experience outside Brazil. With a diverse mixture of music from the DJ, you are guaranteed to have a blast.
Being a favourite with big parties, Rodizio is definitely worth a visit!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
Rodizio is located at The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre in Fourways.
Venue Name:Rodizio Brazilian Restaurant
The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre,
Cnr William Nicol Drive & Dr. Mulbarton Rd
Opening Hours:Monday: Closed. Tuesday - Saturday: 12h00 - 15h30 & 18h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R175 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 58 reviews
I visited the place as part of a group function and was most impressed of how smooth it went. The arrangements were superb and everything just flowed as planned. No late food, no service delay...
We went there for a birthday party. Great vibe and live music. Food options very nice. Drinks very expensive. Music and overall sound in the restaurant can be a bit loud so that normal conversation...
Very nice place and nice crowd during weekends (no idea during the week 😀) food it's good and plenty since you have to surrender when full. A restaurant which definately deserves a try.