Ever wanted to take it back to old school and roll around in skates all day, having fun?
Well, Roll Egoli is just the activity for you! Roll Egoli is an all-weather 1 000sqm covered roller rink with a super smooth concrete floor and semi open sides, allowing the skaters to be cooled by the fresh breeze blowing through. The venue has a beautiful garden where chickens and cats roam freely. Seating is scattered around the garden where you can relax between skating sessions. The children’s play area offers a jungle gym, scooter track, swings, and a trampoline.
The venue also provides a self-service cafeteria boasting wood fired pizza, home made gelati, muffins, hot beverages and cold refreshments.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Roll Egoli is your local roller skate rink and party venue located at 296 Main Road, Bryanston.
Venue Name:Roll Egoli
296 Main Rd, Bryanston.
Opening Hours:Tue-Thu: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Fri-Sat: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm Sun: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Price Range:R60 per person full day skate R25 skate hire.
Type of Fun:Family Fun
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 20 reviews
Ayanda N Says:
Disclaimer: I prefer to take a fall on concrete than on ice @ice skating. Great venue and location. Skates in good quality and deliciousness. The rink is spacious and the floor surface is well kept...
Lee-anne G Says:
We took a 15 year old there for her birthday, together with 6 of her friends. When we phoned to inquire, we were told about any of the Do's and Dont's (and believe me, there are a lot of them). We...
Good place to visit with kids and friends. Big enough for about 100 people. They have pizza restaurant and function place.