Dig out your old skates out from their hiding place and get retro at the Rolling Cherry Roller Rink in Maboneng! This roller rink offers a great venue to hang out with friends, skate safely and have a lot of fun at the same time.
Roller skating is trending yet again, and finally we have a funky and retro roller rink of our own in the city! Both young and old will have a blast (and a few laughs) skating around the Rolling Cherry Roller Rink. And, to add to the fun, there is also a karaoke room perfect for those you want to show off their singing skills. When you’re feeling a little peckish or need to grab a drink to quench your thirst from all the exercise and fun, there is an on-site eatery available to help keep your energy levels up during your three-hour skating session.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- January Night Market
- Festive Night Market at Arts on Main
- Maboneng's Uber-Cool LoveRevo
- Hot On Top: Spring Boogie
- Joburg City Rooftop Camping
- July Night Market @ Arts On Main
- Propertuity: The Guys Behind Maboneng
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- It's Personal - The RoofTop Series
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- In The City Pop-Up Singles Valentine's Party
Situated on the border of Maboneng, Rolling Cherry is an indoor roller-skating that also boasts a full stocked bar and a Karaoke room.