All their dishes are inspired by African and Oriental cuisine, bringing exciting tastes and flavours to every dish. They have a selection of menus for you to choose from, whether you are looking for a five-course breakfast to get your day started, or a six-course dinner and wine tasting menu for that special occasion, Roots Restaurant has got your fine dining palette covered. Plus an added bonus: their wine selection is exquisite.
For more info on the Roots Restaurant at Forum Homini Hotel, click here.
- Silverstar Is Where The Romance Is This February
- Start 2017 On A High Note At Silverstar Casino
- Bridal Fair @ Monte Vista
- Silverstar Has A Fantastic Entertainment Lineup Just For You
- It’s Time To Celebrate Summer With Silverstar!
- Silverstar Has A BIG Entertainment Lineup For You This October
- Go Big At Silverstar!
- Clearwater Mall 10km Race & 5km Fun Run
- Take A Look At What Silverstar Casino Has In Store For You
- Silverstar Brings you the Best in Entertainment this July
- There’s Plenty In Store For You At Silverstar!
If you are out at the Cradle of Humankind area, be sure to make a stop at Roots Restaurant at Forum Homini Hotel for a fine dining experience filled with divine delights.
Venue Name:Roots Restaurant
› Forum Homini Boutique Hotel, Letamo Game Estate, near Cradle of Humankind, Kromdraai Road, Krugersdorp, West Rand
Opening Hours:Mon – Sun 12 Noon to 3 PM, 7 PM to 10 PM
Price Range:R 600 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 268 reviews
Ryan K Says:
Very knowledgeable waiters and accommodating chef. Fantastic wine pairings for all courses. Breakfast was pleasant and sizable
Do not be fooled by the portions. Pricy but worth every penny. Wine to much the food ...food to much the wine....enjoy and take it slow, do enjoy every moment. Put quantities behind you ........you...
We booked a lunch hoping for a wonderful meal based on all the reviews we had seen , unfortunately the experience was totally ruined by the number of flies which were over every dish and table and...