All their dishes are inspired by African and Oriental cuisine, bringing exciting tastes and flavours to every dish. They have a selection of menus for you to choose from, whether you are looking for a five-course breakfast to get your day started, or a six-course dinner and wine tasting menu for that special occasion, Roots Restaurant has got your fine dining palette covered. Plus an added bonus: their wine selection is exquisite.
For more info on the Roots Restaurant at Forum Homini Hotel, click here.
- It’s Time To Celebrate Summer With Silverstar!
- Silverstar Has A BIG Entertainment Lineup For You This October
- Go Big At Silverstar!
- Clearwater Mall 10km Race & 5km Fun Run
- Take A Look At What Silverstar Casino Has In Store For You
- Silverstar Brings you the Best in Entertainment this July
- There’s Plenty In Store For You At Silverstar!
- Rugby, Exhibitions, And Prizes Up For Grabs At Silverstar!
- Jem Exclusive Catering & Events
- Country Fresh Catering
- The Winter Sculpture Fair 2016
If you are out at the Cradle of Humankind area, be sure to make a stop at Roots Restaurant at Forum Homini Hotel for a fine dining experience filled with divine delights.
Venue Name:Roots Restaurant
› Forum Homini Boutique Hotel, Letamo Game Estate, near Cradle of Humankind, Kromdraai Road, Krugersdorp, West Rand
Opening Hours:Mon – Sun 12 Noon to 3 PM, 7 PM to 10 PM
Price Range:R 600 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 248 reviews
It was an experience of a lifetime! The food, the wine pairing, atmosphere, and excellent service made it a night to remember,
We had a couples lunch, set menu with wine pairing. The place is beautiful and tastefully decorated, it blends well into the landscape. We had a 5 course menu, the food was great, well presented and...
Gerrit N Says:
What a great lunch ! 11 years ago I went Roots soon after opening, today had a superb revisit. From the welcoming to the the desert, everything was 5*. Opted for the wine pairing, maybe the Sole...