All their dishes are inspired by African and Oriental cuisine, bringing exciting tastes and flavours to every dish. They have a selection of menus for you to choose from, whether you are looking for a five-course breakfast to get your day started, or a six-course dinner and wine tasting menu for that special occasion, Roots Restaurant has got your fine dining palette covered. Plus an added bonus: their wine selection is exquisite.
For more info on the Roots Restaurant at Forum Homini Hotel, click here.
- 80s Rewind At Barnyard Theatre Silverstar
- Silverstar Has A Hot LineUp In Store For You
- There’s Plenty To Do And See At Silverstar This Spring
- Dan Patlansky - Introvertigo
- Panarottis Pizza Launches New Look At Cradlestone Mall
- For The First Time In South Africa, SPLASH! – The Water Circus!
- Silverstar Has A Hot Lineup To Keep You Warm This Winter
- It’s Christmas In July With The Bavarian Festival At Silverstar
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Earth Hour Trail Run/Walk
- There’s Something For Everyone At Silverstar
If you are out at the Cradle of Humankind area, be sure to make a stop at Roots Restaurant at Forum Homini Hotel for a fine dining experience filled with divine delights.
Venue Name:Roots Restaurant
› Forum Homini Boutique Hotel, Letamo Game Estate, near Cradle of Humankind, Kromdraai Road, Krugersdorp, West Rand
Opening Hours:Mon – Sun 12 Noon to 3 PM, 7 PM to 10 PM
Price Range:R 600 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 306 reviews
Had a company lunch here with four courses and accompanying wines today after hearing how fantastic this place was. First impressions were good and the location is outstanding but I have to say I...
We had lunch at Roots and the food was fantastic. The wine pairing was also spot on. Our waitron was most informative giving us the background of the wines served. We will certainly recommend this...
Fine dining, it was our first time and what a wonderful experience. We don't drink alcohol but we had wonderful non alcoholic drinks pairing. We were so fascinated by the service and food was nothing...