All their dishes are inspired by African and Oriental cuisine, bringing exciting tastes and flavours to every dish. They have a selection of menus for you to choose from, whether you are looking for a five-course breakfast to get your day started, or a six-course dinner and wine tasting menu for that special occasion, Roots Restaurant has got your fine dining palette covered. Plus an added bonus: their wine selection is exquisite.
For more info on the Roots Restaurant at Forum Homini Hotel, click here.
- For The First Time In South Africa, SPLASH! – The Water Circus!
- Silverstar Has A Hot Lineup To Keep You Warm This Winter
- It’s Christmas In July With The Bavarian Festival At Silverstar
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Earth Hour Trail Run/Walk
- There’s Something For Everyone At Silverstar
- Challenges, Music And Half-Price Movies At Silverstar This Autumn!
- Start 2017 On A High Note At Silverstar Casino
- Bridal Fair @ Monte Vista
- Silverstar Has A Fantastic Entertainment Lineup Just For You
- It’s Time To Celebrate Summer With Silverstar!
If you are out at the Cradle of Humankind area, be sure to make a stop at Roots Restaurant at Forum Homini Hotel for a fine dining experience filled with divine delights.
Venue Name:Roots Restaurant
› Forum Homini Boutique Hotel, Letamo Game Estate, near Cradle of Humankind, Kromdraai Road, Krugersdorp, West Rand
Opening Hours:Mon – Sun 12 Noon to 3 PM, 7 PM to 10 PM
Price Range:R 600 for two people (approx.)
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 287 reviews
Lovely venue Very quiet when we arrived only theee couples , the music sound system wasn't working but the wine tasting kept us busy especially the wine steward, food was good but I am a chef and...
The Roots Restaurant at Forum Homini regularly features in the top ten restaurant lists for Greater Johannesburg and is a popular place for celebrations. We went for lunch to celebrate a friend's...
Roots holds a special place in my heart as it is where my husband and I were married six and a half years ago. Going there is a treat that we only manage every year or two which makes it even more...