When in Jozi an absolute must-visit is the Rosebank Art and Craft Market, where visitors can experience the vibrancy of the African continent. From Monday to Sunday the Rosebank Art & Craft Market is open to the public. Come check out hand-carved African totems to hand-painted sculptures – the market is filled with the rhythm and warmth of its people.
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
- Explore Rosebank
- Southern Guild Johannesburg Opens With Exhibit
- Marble Brings Open-Flame Cooking To Rosebank
The Rosebank Art & Craft Market is an African market selling handmade arts and crafts.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 190 reviews
This market has unfortunately become so commercialised that there are almost no real 'crafts' for sael - everything appears to be mass produced for the tourist market. It has also moved location due...
Browsing and shopping at the African Craft Market in Rosebank is a must for tourists and locals alike. One can feel the lively vibes with african music, friendly vendors and an huge array of...
a convenient market in Rosebank, a very safe neighborhood for tourists with lots of restaurants in including a Starbucks. You can get beads, paintings, woodwork etc and do bargain.