When in Jozi an absolute must-visit is the Rosebank Art and Craft Market, where visitors can experience the vibrancy of the African continent. From Monday to Sunday the Rosebank Art & Craft Market is open to the public. Come check out hand-carved African totems to hand-painted sculptures – the market is filled with the rhythm and warmth of its people.
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – October 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
The Rosebank Art & Craft Market is an African market selling handmade arts and crafts.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 314 reviews
This is a great market and has a lot of choices. It's a tourist area and tourist prices. I have visited this market many times on my own. Decided to return with our kids who were looking for...
I bought a lot of my gifts from there go see for your self amazing prices, and culture and food planing on going back in April 2018
Located between the Rosebank Mall and the Zone, this craft market offers the standard assortment of beading, wire sculptures, carvings, bowls, and fabric that one finds everywhere in South Africa...