When in Jozi an absolute must-visit is the Rosebank Art and Craft Market, where visitors can experience the vibrancy of the African continent. From Monday to Sunday the Rosebank Art & Craft Market is open to the public. Come check out hand-carved African totems to hand-painted sculptures – the market is filled with the rhythm and warmth of its people.
- The Kingsmead Book Fair 2018
- Annual All Black Everything Major League Birthday Bash
- Where Do Joburg Executive Chefs Hang Out
- Car Boot Sale At Rosebank Sunday Market
- The Greatest Corner In Joburg
- Rosebank Art And Craft Market
- Disrupted Landscapes At Rosebank
- Chef Profile: Marnus Scholly Of Clico Hotel
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
- The Pantry Market at Keyes
- Live Music At Milk Bar Rosebank
- The Dirt On Talking Art at Keyes
The Rosebank Art & Craft Market is an African market selling handmade arts and crafts.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 347 reviews
Love coming here because you get the African market vibe, but it's not too aggressive. If you go regularly, you get to know the vendors a bit better, which I have enjoyed. I even got a really good...
Pierre F Says:
This place has a small entrance floor (which you may think is all there is) but once you go down the stairs there are dozens of stalls with handicraft of different kinds ands from many different...
Brianna P Says:
Rosebank itself is a nice and upper end shopping center with a variety of shops and eateries to choose from. The Craft Market is in a part of this mall. It is quite large, with a variety of "African...