When in Jozi an absolute must-visit is the Rosebank Art and Craft Market, where visitors can experience the vibrancy of the African continent. From Monday to Sunday the Rosebank Art & Craft Market is open to the public. Come check out hand-carved African totems to hand-painted sculptures – the market is filled with the rhythm and warmth of its people.
- First Thursdays – February 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
The Rosebank Art & Craft Market is an African market selling handmade arts and crafts.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 224 reviews
A great choice of artefacts from the whole continent. Great to browse to find special pieces or small gifts! Bargaining is mandatory!
We visited this to get my watch fixed! There is a recommended watch repairer just as you go in down the stairs on the right Ahmed,. A genuine repairer who knows his stuff and good value. Meanwhile...
My husband and I made the mistake of just "browsing" this market since it was at the beginning of our three week journey through South Africa. Well, I can honestly say this was the best market we...