When in Jozi an absolute must-visit is the Rosebank Art and Craft Market, where visitors can experience the vibrancy of the African continent. From Monday to Sunday the Rosebank Art & Craft Market is open to the public. Come check out hand-carved African totems to hand-painted sculptures – the market is filled with the rhythm and warmth of its people.
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
The Rosebank Art & Craft Market is an African market selling handmade arts and crafts.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 222 reviews
My husband and I made the mistake of just "browsing" this market since it was at the beginning of our three week journey through South Africa. Well, I can honestly say this was the best market we...
Everyone sells them same stuff. Even the same stuff you can find in Cape Town (where we found cheaper souvenirs) and even in Mozambique! Call that globalisation!!! The prices are insanely high You...
marlene g Says:
Wonderful interaction with vendors. Lots of variety! Must bargain. Variety of gifts for any age. Definitely worth a vist