When in Jozi an absolute must-visit is the Rosebank Art and Craft Market, where visitors can experience the vibrancy of the African continent. From Monday to Sunday the Rosebank Art & Craft Market is open to the public. Come check out hand-carved African totems to hand-painted sculptures – the market is filled with the rhythm and warmth of its people.
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
The Rosebank Art & Craft Market is an African market selling handmade arts and crafts.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 206 reviews
Wife and I went to the African Crafts Market on a Sunday afternoon. We found the vendors willing to bargain and were not especially aggressive ...as we've experienced in other parts of the world...
Nothing really unique or interesting to be honest. Panders more to tourists seeking generic curios of their African dream tour. Far less exciting for locals.
Lee S Says:
I've been here twice and both times I have bought some handmade masks - but it is a process. The quality and range of goods on offer is excellent - especially if you go downstairs where there are...