When in Jozi an absolute must-visit is the Rosebank Art and Craft Market, where visitors can experience the vibrancy of the African continent. From Monday to Sunday the Rosebank Art & Craft Market is open to the public. Come check out hand-carved African totems to hand-painted sculptures – the market is filled with the rhythm and warmth of its people.
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – August 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
The Rosebank Art & Craft Market is an African market selling handmade arts and crafts.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 300 reviews
Having only a day in this suberb. We wanted to explore what Rosebank had to offer. We asked how to get there. It is only there on a Sunday. It's pretty amazing at all the different types of crafts...
Extensive, spacious and varied.We saw and bought stuff here that we didn't come across anywhere else in SA. Whether that means they're unique to Rosebank or that we didn't visit enough markets, I...
Barry B Says:
We only had one day in the area, and were keen to see this market, as we had heard about it many times. It is much smaller than I expected, in one corner of the roof top car park, and has a mix of...