When in Jozi an absolute must-visit is the Rosebank Art and Craft Market, where visitors can experience the vibrancy of the African continent. From Monday to Sunday the Rosebank Art & Craft Market is open to the public. Come check out hand-carved African totems to hand-painted sculptures – the market is filled with the rhythm and warmth of its people.
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – August 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
The Rosebank Art & Craft Market is an African market selling handmade arts and crafts.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 271 reviews
Hilary S Says:
It was a nice quick stop for us here. A lot of vendfors selling a variety of items but then overall a lot of the same. From wood items ( we bought a pretty salad bowl) to rugs, textile ( fabric...
Vernon L Says:
Excellent variety of African curios.Small, medium, large, trinkets, etc. Always bargain,,,,,,,It's expected/ :)
The stands are tiny, but there are hundeds. Each one has a vendor that will detain you, beyond your comfort.