When in Jozi an absolute must-visit is the Rosebank Art and Craft Market, where visitors can experience the vibrancy of the African continent. From Monday to Sunday the Rosebank Art & Craft Market is open to the public. Come check out hand-carved African totems to hand-painted sculptures – the market is filled with the rhythm and warmth of its people.
- First Thursdays – March 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
The Rosebank Art & Craft Market is an African market selling handmade arts and crafts.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 239 reviews
Lucio G Says:
Perfect place to take home some awesome souvenirs. From jewelry, all the way to art work for your home. We ended up coming here after a few people recommended this place to us, and man the group and...
Geeta R Says:
The display was great! Strolling around and watching some of the artists at work was intriguing. Not sure about the prices. The mall closes about 6 pm so the whole Rosebank mall area is closed by...
Charlotte C Says:
Went looking for a few bits as gifts for family as well as something to remember my trip by. There is a wide variety of goods from small soapstone animals to large, detailed wooden masks. The market...