When in Jozi an absolute must-visit is the Rosebank Art and Craft Market, where visitors can experience the vibrancy of the African continent. From Monday to Sunday the Rosebank Art & Craft Market is open to the public. Come check out hand-carved African totems to hand-painted sculptures – the market is filled with the rhythm and warmth of its people.
- Plan B Dessertery Comes To Rosebank
- NYE With Mesh
- The Rosebank Christmas Night Market
- The Union Bar Gets All Gin'd Up
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
The Rosebank Art & Craft Market is an African market selling handmade arts and crafts.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 327 reviews
Since Johannesburg was our first stop on our two week vacation, we didn't buy anything. Nothing really caught our eye either. Glad we waited because we found many items that were unique when we...
Fatima S Says:
The market now has kiddies activities as well as a variety of food- these are both pluses. However, I didnt find anything on sale that was appealing. The market always had the latest products in...
This market so reminds me of the Evanston Garage Sale we used to have here at home, except that this a purely African Experience.... Lots of cool stuff (i didn’t buy anything, but my wife bought...