With 150 well-known local and international brands, Rosebank Mall offers the ultimate shopping experience! The four-storey retail mecca offers a shopping and entertainment experience of world-class proportions. Rosebank Mall is convenient to get to with the Gautrain station so close by, a hotel, an array of cafés, and a firm pedestrian street culture. The mall also houses a Sunday Market, an Art & Craft Market, Cinema Nouveau and Lilliputs (to name a few). From fashion to beauty, eats & drinks to entertainment, all that you would want (or need) can be found in this mall.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Kingsmead Book Fair 2018
- Annual All Black Everything Major League Birthday Bash
- Where Do Joburg Executive Chefs Hang Out
- Car Boot Sale At Rosebank Sunday Market
- The Greatest Corner In Joburg
- Rosebank Art And Craft Market
- Disrupted Landscapes At Rosebank
- Chef Profile: Marnus Scholly Of Clico Hotel
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
- The Pantry Market at Keyes
- Live Music At Milk Bar Rosebank
- The Dirt On Talking Art at Keyes
Rosebank Mall is situated at Cornder Cradock Avenue and Bath Avenue, Rosebank.
Venue Name:Rosebank Mall
50 Bath Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2194.
Opening Hours:Monday – Thursday: 9h00 – 19h00, Friday: 9h00 – 20h00, Saturday: 9h00 – 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 9h00 – 17h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 180 reviews
There is an African handicraft market next to the Rosebank Mall. The entrance is opposite the FNB bank. Traders come from all over Africa and on two floors you can find artwork, jewellery, bowls...
Peter F Says:
Well worth the visit to wander around the shops . The place has great vibe to it. There many very good eateries here too.Must visit!
Every time I go to South Africa we visit the Rosebank Mall, it’s very Modern mall with every store you would find in the US. The best thing about the mall is that every Sunday It has a Sunday Market...