The four-storey retail mecca offers a shopping and entertainment experience of world-class proportions, with 150 well-known local and international brands. Rosebank Mall is also convenient in that the Gautrain station is close by, a hotel is also present, an array of cafés and a firm pedestrian street culture. The mall also houses a Sunday Market, an Art & Craft Market, Cinema Nouveau and Lilliputs (to name a few). From fashion to beauty, eats & drinks to entertainment, all that you would want (or need) can be found in this mall.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
The whopping 62 000 square metres Rosebank Mall is situated at Cornder Cradock Avenue and Bath Avenue, Rosebank.
Venue Name:Rosebank Mall
50 Bath Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2194.
Opening Hours:Monday – Thursday: 9h00 – 19h00, Friday: 9h00 – 20h00, Saturday: 9h00 – 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 9h00 – 17h00
Type of Shopping:Malls
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 137 reviews
Beautiful mall with many opportunities and lots of restaurants to choose out of it. Great vibes and the Sunday market on the 4th floor is a must. As well the African craft market very nice and many...
Mwenya M Says:
I loved the Sorbet dry bar, loved the african culture shops and the Africology store. We ate at the Doppio Zer at the Firs and it had good food and friendly staff with a great ambience.
Fiona B Says:
Rosebank is beautful and spacious. plenty shops to keep busy with and when you're hungry, a variety of restaurants are available from KFC to Chinese cuisines. For those who would love some drinks and...