The four-storey retail mecca offers a shopping and entertainment experience of world-class proportions, with 150 well-known local and international brands. Rosebank Mall is also convenient in that the Gautrain station is close by, a hotel is also present, an array of cafés and a firm pedestrian street culture. The mall also houses a Sunday Market, an Art & Craft Market, Cinema Nouveau and Lilliputs (to name a few). From fashion to beauty, eats & drinks to entertainment, all that you would want (or need) can be found in this mall.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – April 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
The whopping 62 000 square metres Rosebank Mall is situated at Cornder Cradock Avenue and Bath Avenue, Rosebank.
Venue Name:Rosebank Mall
50 Bath Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2194.
Opening Hours:Monday – Thursday: 9h00 – 19h00, Friday: 9h00 – 20h00, Saturday: 9h00 – 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 9h00 – 17h00
Type of Shopping:Malls
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 146 reviews
The Mall of Rosebank really convenient and good selection of stores and eateries with sufficient parking
Beatriz O Says:
Rosebank could be a regular shopping mall if it weren't for the amazing art store it has. You can buy lots of souvenirs and even bargain their price. Very nice, indeed. Besides that, the supermarket...
We had a quick visit as we were again at 54 Bath Ave which is connected to the Mall. The Mall was modern, clean and had a great variety of shops, including a barbers which was fantastic as a haircut...