With 150 well-known local and international brands, Rosebank Mall offers the ultimate shopping experience! The four-storey retail mecca offers a shopping and entertainment experience of world-class proportions. Rosebank Mall is convenient to get to with the Gautrain station so close by, a hotel, an array of cafés, and a firm pedestrian street culture. The mall also houses a Sunday Market, an Art & Craft Market, Cinema Nouveau and Lilliputs (to name a few). From fashion to beauty, eats & drinks to entertainment, all that you would want (or need) can be found in this mall.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – October 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
Rosebank Mall is situated at Cornder Cradock Avenue and Bath Avenue, Rosebank.
Venue Name:Rosebank Mall
50 Bath Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2194.
Opening Hours:Monday – Thursday: 9h00 – 19h00, Friday: 9h00 – 20h00, Saturday: 9h00 – 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 9h00 – 17h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 170 reviews
This is a large mall easily reached by Gautrain. There are many shops, banks and restaurants. We also picked up the hop on/off bus here.
Rob S Says:
Very nice welll organised mall with some nice outside terrasses and bars/restaurants. Smaller then Sandton and less busy but still a good safe place to go. Go on sundays and combine with the market...
Good selection of stores. With some great restaurants and bars etc... Plenty of parking and good security. We'll worth a visit.