The four-storey retail mecca offers a shopping and entertainment experience of world-class proportions, with 150 well-known local and international brands. Rosebank Mall is also convenient in that the Gautrain station is close by, a hotel is also present, an array of cafés and a firm pedestrian street culture. The mall also houses a Sunday Market, an Art & Craft Market, Cinema Nouveau and Lilliputs (to name a few). From fashion to beauty, eats & drinks to entertainment, all that you would want (or need) can be found in this mall.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – August 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
The whopping 62 000 square metres Rosebank Mall is situated at Cornder Cradock Avenue and Bath Avenue, Rosebank.
Venue Name:Rosebank Mall
50 Bath Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2194.
Opening Hours:Monday – Thursday: 9h00 – 19h00, Friday: 9h00 – 20h00, Saturday: 9h00 – 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 9h00 – 17h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 161 reviews
William G Says:
Needed a brake after a business meeting so had a pleasant walk around the mall with lots of shops and restaurants to entertain. Well worth a visit.
We were boarding the Sightseeing bus and wanted to get a quick breakfast from KFC. The service was terrible as well as the food. Since the took so long with the food we had to just grab them and go...
Well located in Rosebank area close to Gautrain and many Hotel chains. Variety of eateries and shops with Safe parking. Based on two floors and some outside vibey restaurants. Games and movies for...