The four-storey retail mecca offers a shopping and entertainment experience of world-class proportions, with 150 well-known local and international brands. Rosebank Mall is also convenient in that the Gautrain station is close by, a hotel is also present, an array of cafés and a firm pedestrian street culture. The mall also houses a Sunday Market, an Art & Craft Market, Cinema Nouveau and Lilliputs (to name a few). From fashion to beauty, eats & drinks to entertainment, all that you would want (or need) can be found in this mall.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – May 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
The whopping 62 000 square metres Rosebank Mall is situated at Cornder Cradock Avenue and Bath Avenue, Rosebank.
Venue Name:Rosebank Mall
50 Bath Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2194.
Opening Hours:Monday – Thursday: 9h00 – 19h00, Friday: 9h00 – 20h00, Saturday: 9h00 – 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 9h00 – 17h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 149 reviews
Johannesburg was not an interesting city for me.I did not feel safe in this city.this mall is one of the attraction you may enjoy there. A place in center that beside it some times some companies get...
We traveled with Gautrain for a visit to Rosebank mall. It was a lovely Saturday outing with lots to see and nice restaurants.
Somayya S Says:
This is a lovely mall with a modern look and has a good atmosphere. Lots of variety when it comes to the shopping and dining. The outside area is particularly nice.