The four-storey retail mecca offers a shopping and entertainment experience of world-class proportions, with 150 well-known local and international brands. Rosebank Mall is also convenient in that the Gautrain station is close by, a hotel is also present, an array of cafés and a firm pedestrian street culture. The mall also houses a Sunday Market, an Art & Craft Market, Cinema Nouveau and Lilliputs (to name a few). From fashion to beauty, eats & drinks to entertainment, all that you would want (or need) can be found in this mall.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
- Explore Rosebank
- Southern Guild Johannesburg Opens With Exhibit
The whopping 62 000 square metres Rosebank Mall is situated at Cornder Cradock Avenue and Bath Avenue, Rosebank.
Venue Name:Rosebank Mall
50 Bath Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2194.
Opening Hours:Monday – Thursday: 9h00 – 19h00, Friday: 9h00 – 20h00, Saturday: 9h00 – 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 9h00 – 17h00
Type of Shopping:Malls
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 132 reviews
Another big mall in Johannesburg that offers large varieties of shopping & dining options of varied budgets. Brands like Woolworth's. Pick and Pay etc. have their store in the mall. An African Craft...
Very popular mall. I am from durban, and wasnt expecting to meet known people, but half my time went meeting people that knew me. nice layout. food court a bit congested though
A convenient meeting place if you want to socialize over a meal. There are lots of halaal eating places with a wide variety of choices. Entertainment for kids and adults of all ages. A paradise for...