Royal Thai Restaurant is best known for their Thai cuisine. One can expect deliciously, authentic meals prepared by Thai chefs using traditional ingredients such as lemongrass, sweet chilli, basil and bamboo shoots. From chicken satay to sweet chill and oyster sauce, you have a wide range to choose from for your starter. Recommended for the main is the tasty Prawn Penang curry, but if you don’t feel like prawn, the mains menu still has a wide selection of choice. You could also try the popular stir fry dishes such as the Spicy Lamb or Duck. Royal Thai also caters for vegetarians.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
Royal Thai Restaurant is located in Pineslopes Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Royal Thai Restaurant
Pineslopes Shopping Centre,
Cnr of Witkoppen Road & The Straight Ave
Opening Hours:Monday: 11h00 – 09h30, Tuesday – Saturday: 11h00 – 10h00, Sunday: 11h00 – 09h30
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants