Royal Thai Restaurant is best known for their Thai cuisine. One can expect deliciously, authentic meals prepared by Thai chefs using traditional ingredients such as lemongrass, sweet chilli, basil and bamboo shoots. From chicken satay to sweet chill and oyster sauce, you have a wide range to choose from for your starter. Recommended for the main is the tasty Prawn Penang curry, but if you don’t feel like prawn, the mains menu still has a wide selection of choice. You could also try the popular stir fry dishes such as the Spicy Lamb or Duck. Royal Thai also caters for vegetarians.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
Royal Thai Restaurant is located in Pineslopes Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Royal Thai Restaurant
Pineslopes Shopping Centre,
Cnr of Witkoppen Road & The Straight Ave
Opening Hours:Monday: 11h00 – 09h30, Tuesday – Saturday: 11h00 – 10h00, Sunday: 11h00 – 09h30
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants