Royal Thai Restaurant is best known for their Thai cuisine. One can expect deliciously, authentic meals prepared by Thai chefs using traditional ingredients such as lemongrass, sweet chilli, basil and bamboo shoots. From chicken satay to sweet chill and oyster sauce, you have a wide range to choose from for your starter. Recommended for the main is the tasty Prawn Penang curry, but if you don’t feel like prawn, the mains menu still has a wide selection of choice. You could also try the popular stir fry dishes such as the Spicy Lamb or Duck. Royal Thai also caters for vegetarians.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Kasi Movie Nights Official
- Spanish Festival
- Joburg Ballet and Friends A Dazzing Gala
- BeerHouse Fourways Silent Disco
- Untapped Collab Craft Brew Fest
- Silent Yoga @ Montecasino
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Karaoke Night @ Beerhouse Fourways
- Guess What? Shelli NT Went To See The Sound Of Music!
- World International Health Day
- Fourways Farmers Market Huawei Joburg Day Bus Tour
- Tiger's Milk Cedar Square Is Hip And Happening
Royal Thai Restaurant is located in Pineslopes Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Royal Thai Restaurant
Pineslopes Shopping Centre,
Cnr of Witkoppen Road & The Straight Ave
Opening Hours:Monday: 11h00 – 09h30, Tuesday – Saturday: 11h00 – 10h00, Sunday: 11h00 – 09h30
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants