Royal Thai Restaurant is best known for their Thai cuisine. One can expect deliciously, authentic meals prepared by Thai chefs using traditional ingredients such as lemongrass, sweet chilli, basil and bamboo shoots. From chicken satay to sweet chill and oyster sauce, you have a wide range to choose from for your starter. Recommended for the main is the tasty Prawn Penang curry, but if you don’t feel like prawn, the mains menu still has a wide selection of choice. You could also try the popular stir fry dishes such as the Spicy Lamb or Duck. Royal Thai also caters for vegetarians.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
Royal Thai Restaurant is located in Pineslopes Shopping Centre, situated in Fourways.
Venue Name:Royal Thai Restaurant
Pineslopes Shopping Centre,
Cnr of Witkoppen Road & The Straight Ave
Opening Hours:Monday: 11h00 – 09h30, Tuesday – Saturday: 11h00 – 10h00, Sunday: 11h00 – 09h30
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants