Situated within the Arts on main space, Rubixcube Gallery is a collaborative exhibition space exhibiting works by young and promising South African artists.
Rubixcube also offers open mic poetry evenings and art workshops. The gallery space is small but works wonderfully as a place that showcases some of the most intriguing prints, photographs and paintings in the precinct. It forms an extended part of the Market on Main so visitors can grab something yummy to eat and drink and then venture upstairs to wander around the art.
To find out more about Rubixcube Gallery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg YouTubers Meetup
- Street Food Festival 2018
- The Bigger Picture
- Argentine Film Festival
- Gin Tasting @ Time Anchor Distillery
- Friday the 13th At The Bioscope
- Picnics In The Sky
- Super Cool Saturdays in The Living Room
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Party Venues For Those Special Birthday Celebrations
- International Fashion And Cocktail Festival
- The Big Bioscope Quiz
Rubixcube Gallery is located by Arts on Main, Maboneng Precinct.
Venue Name:Rubixcube Gallery
264 Fox Street
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment