Situated within the Arts on main space, Rubixcube Gallery is a collaborative exhibition space exhibiting works by young and promising South African artists.
Rubixcube also offers open mic poetry evenings and art workshops. The gallery space is small but works wonderfully as a place that showcases some of the most intriguing prints, photographs and paintings in the precinct. It forms an extended part of the Market on Main so visitors can grab something yummy to eat and drink and then venture upstairs to wander around the art.
To find out more about Rubixcube Gallery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Hot On Top: Spring Boogie
- Joburg City Rooftop Camping
- July Night Market @ Arts On Main
- Propertuity: The Guys Behind Maboneng
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- It's Personal - The RoofTop Series
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- In The City Pop-Up Singles Valentine's Party
- Sundays In The Living Room
- Living Room's Mad Hat Tea Party
- We Love Maboneng
Rubixcube Gallery is located by Arts on Main, Maboneng Precinct.
Venue Name:Rubixcube Gallery
264 Fox Street
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment