The beautiful old farmhouse is set against the background of the Magaliesberg. Rustig Resort is a place to relax, listen to the beautiful sound of nature over the wonderful smell of “braai vleis” (barbeque), with the kids playing in a safe environment. It also offers three different hiking trails (day and overnight), one for every level of fitness and bravery. Besides the farmhouse and the hiking trails, Rustig Resort has a wonderful restraurant and tented accommodation, dormitories, and the stone house. To find out more about Rustig Resort click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Indulge In The Luxury Of Time In The Countryside This Easter
- Indulge In The Perfect Couples Or Family Escape This Summer
- Visit Goblin's Cove
- The Crazy Store Magaliesberg Challenge 2016
- Enjoy Your Long Weekend At African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa
- Treat The Kids To A 'Wild' Getaway These School Holidays
- Warm Up This Winter At African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa
- Cellar Rats 2016 Autumn Wine Festival
- It’s Time For A Luxurious Easter Getaway At African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa
- Black Horse Brewery: A New Brewery Of Note
- Rustig Resort
Rustig (meaning ‘quiet’ or ‘peaceful’ in Afrikaans) is a well-established family farm that has been around since the 1930s. It is the ideal place to escape to for the day or the weekend, to enjoy the tranquillity of nature.