Rustig (meaning ‘quiet’ or ‘peaceful’ in Afrikaans) is a well-established family farm that has been around since the 1930’s. It is the ideal place to escape to for the day or the weekend to enjoy the tranquility of nature.
The beautiful old farmhouse is set against the background of the Magaliesberg. Rustig is a place to relax, listen to the beautiful sound of nature over the wonderful smell of “braai vleis” (barbeque), with the kids playing in a safe environment. It also offers 3 different hiking trails (day and overnight) , one for every level of fitness and bravery. Besides the farmhouse and the hiking trails, Rustig has a wonderful restraurant and tented accommodation, dormitories, and the stonehouse.
To find out more about Rustig click here.
- Indulge In The Perfect Couples Or Family Escape This Summer
- Visit Goblin's Cove
- The Crazy Store Magaliesberg Challenge 2016
- Enjoy Your Long Weekend At African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa
- Treat The Kids To A 'Wild' Getaway These School Holidays
- Warm Up This Winter At African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa
- Cellar Rats 2016 Autumn Wine Festival
- It’s Time For A Luxurious Easter Getaway At African Pride Mount Grace Country House & Spa
- Black Horse Brewery: A New Brewery Of Note
- Rustig Resort