The tour around SAB World of Beer gives visitors the opportunity to have a seamless glimpse into the culture and history of beer. And, afterwards all are welcome to relax in the Tap Room and enjoy two complimentary ice-cold local beers to quench your thirst and cool down while taking in the panoramic views of Newtown. There is also a gift shop available for you to buy a memoir for you to take home, from branded merchandise and beer gear to sports accessories.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- African Summer Christmas Picnic & Carols
- Classic Car Show
- East Rand Crafters Market - Christmas Market
- Vegetarian Spring Festival
- Experience Festive Treks Or Explore Hogmanay This Holiday Season With Busabout
- Maya Jane Coles at Boiler Room
- Concrete, Cocktails & Canapés
- Mega Beer Tour
- Fournos Has Your Christmas Wrapped Up
- Step Into Summer With Soul
- Joburg Pride After Party
- Saturday Market With Live Entertainment
For those who love their beer, take a tour around the South African Breweries World of Beer for a fun and interactive journey that explores the rich history of Africa’s beer culture and view the beginnings of South Africa’s favourite beer, Castle Lager.