The tour around SAB World of Beer gives visitors the opportunity to have a seamless glimpse into the culture and history of beer. And, afterwards all are welcome to relax in the Tap Room and enjoy two complimentary ice-cold local beers to quench your thirst and cool down while taking in the panoramic views of Newtown. There is also a gift shop available for you to buy a memoir for you to take home, from branded merchandise and beer gear to sports accessories.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Must Know Orphanages
- Great Gin & Tonic Joints In Joburg
- Get Your Adrenalin Pumping At These Joburg Paintball Ranges
- Local Fashion Boutiques
- Second Hand Book Stores
- Dance It Off With A Zumba Class
- Where To Donate Your Unwanted Stuff
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Historic Sites And Buildings To Visit
- Child-Friendly Restaurants
- You’re Invited To The Annual International Education Expo!
For those who love their beer, take a tour around the South African Breweries World of Beer for a fun and interactive journey that explores the rich history of Africa’s beer culture and view the beginnings of South Africa’s favourite beer, Castle Lager.