Saffron Guest House, located in the Melville area, offers free parking on-site and complimentary WiFi. The guesthouse is surrounded by an incredible landscaped garden.
The rooms come equipped with a satellite television, plush sofas, a glass sliding door that separates the living room from the bedroom and a private bathroom. Bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.
For dining, a short walk to Café de la Crème rewards you with a freshly-prepared breakfast. For more dining options, 7th Street is filled with restaurants to satisfy any craving.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Perron Opens In Melville
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
- The Great Eastern Food Bar
- Must-Visit Shops In Melville
- Design And Lifestyle Stores In 44 Stanley
Saffron Guest House is located in Melville
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 85 reviews
Nice, cozy, and clean guesthouse. we were there twice in a month. We experienced two different rooms: first, a "compact" one, which was very comfortable, and then a larger one, which was great! Both...
Very comfortable and semi private room. Friendly staff. Very good breakfast with a good selection in the bakery just in the corner Easy to find, it's locate close to the city, but in very quiet place.
We had a short but enjoyable stay here and can really recommend it. The location is very safe and you can truly feel at ease, knowing great cafes, bars and restaurants are literally over the road or...