Servings: 4 servings (2 croquettes per plate with one tablespoon sauce)
Prep Time: 20 minutes
1/4 cup organic canola mayonnaise (such as Spectrum), divided
4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
2 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, divided
1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
2 (6-ounce) packages skinless, boneless pink salmon
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 teaspoon finely chopped capers
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Combine 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard, and the next 7 ingredients (through egg), stirring well.
2. Add panko and toss.
3. Shape mixture into 8 (7.5cm) patties.
4. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
5. Add patties; cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
6. Combine remaining mayonnaise, juice, and mustard with parsley, capers, garlic, and salt, stirring well.