In the mood for authentic Mexican food with a modern twist? Salsa Mexican Grill is definitely the restaurant to visit. This restaurant prides itself in preparing authentic Mexican recipes, using traditional methods but with a mysterious, modern twist.
Not only will you get to experience a Mexican flavourful, taste explosion brought to you all the way from the West Coast of USA, but you have the freedom to create you own meal, if you feel adventurous.
Salsa Mexican Grill uses only the freshest and highest quality ingredients to ensure a great meal for you.
Every meal should be a celebration, so naturally, the fiesta is not complete without refreshments to adequately quench your thirst. What’s a Mexican meal without craft tequila? But if you prefer something less festive, your drink options range from freshly pressed fruit juices to signature cocktails.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
Salsa Mexican Grill is located in Pineslopes Shopping Centre, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Salsa Mexican Grill
Cnr Witkoppen & The Straight
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 125 reviews
An exciting atmosphere, always feels like a celebration. Food and cocktails are very tasty. There are a few unique shooters and variations of tequila.
Lynton C Says:
Was up in JHB for work and my brother suggests this new causal Mexican place for a bite out. What a great fresh and hip little place it was. Cocktails flowing, young happy people having a great time...
Marion G Says:
Spent an awesome afternoon with family at this fun, trendy spot at Bedford Centre, the Nachos hit the spot, the soft shell tacos and I tried all 5 on the menu where hit and miss. The prices were...