In the mood for authentic Mexican food with a modern twist? Salsa Mexican Grill is definitely the restaurant to visit. This restaurant prides itself in preparing authentic Mexican recipes, using traditional methods but with a mysterious, modern twist.
Not only will you get to experience a Mexican flavourful, taste explosion brought to you all the way from the West Coast of USA, but you have the freedom to create you own meal, if you feel adventurous.
Salsa Mexican Grill uses only the freshest and highest quality ingredients to ensure a great meal for you.
Every meal should be a celebration, so naturally, the fiesta is not complete without refreshments to adequately quench your thirst. What’s a Mexican meal without craft tequila? But if you prefer something less festive, your drink options range from freshly pressed fruit juices to signature cocktails.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Salsa Mexican Grill is located in Pineslopes Shopping Centre, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Salsa Mexican Grill
Cnr Witkoppen & The Straight
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 120 reviews
Joanita R Says:
While shopping at Fourways Mall we decided to grab lunch at Salsa Mexican Grill at the mall's food court. I ordered a Nachos and noticed that the price that was rung up on the till was different...
This is by far the best Mexican Restaurant in South Africa. The service and food is tops. George and his entire team run an awesome establishment. The food is always fresh and wholesome and oh so...
Went for dinner on friday. The place was full, very nice environment and very good mexican food. We had starters mexican balls and prawns, really nice, and then we all have burritos with sweet...