In the mood for authentic Mexican food with a modern twist? Salsa Mexican Grill is definitely the restaurant to visit. This restaurant prides itself in preparing authentic Mexican recipes, using traditional methods but with a mysterious, modern twist.
Not only will you get to experience a Mexican flavourful, taste explosion brought to you all the way from the West Coast of USA, but you have the freedom to create you own meal, if you feel adventurous.
Salsa Mexican Grill uses only the freshest and highest quality ingredients to ensure a great meal for you.
Every meal should be a celebration, so naturally, the fiesta is not complete without refreshments to adequately quench your thirst. What’s a Mexican meal without craft tequila? But if you prefer something less festive, your drink options range from freshly pressed fruit juices to signature cocktails.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
Salsa Mexican Grill is located in Pineslopes Shopping Centre, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Salsa Mexican Grill
Cnr Witkoppen & The Straight
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 117 reviews
Busy vibe with tequilas flowing. Young crowd with casual eats. Nachos good quality and fresh. Didn't quite like them loaded into a huge heap and also would have preferred to have the salsa served...
I like how you can choose excatly what you want to eat and don't have to include things you don't like. I won;t lie, I'm not good with mexican food, as I don't like a bunch of the ingredients, so it...
The food was amazing and there was such an awesome and unique vibe in the restaurant. The place is always buzzing and can be a very nice place to meet friends. The service was a bit slow but the food...