In the mood for authentic Mexican food with a modern twist? Salsa Mexican Grill is definitely the restaurant to visit. This restaurant prides itself in preparing authentic Mexican recipes, using traditional methods but with a mysterious, modern twist.
Not only will you get to experience a Mexican flavourful, taste explosion brought to you all the way from the West Coast of USA, but you have the freedom to create you own meal, if you feel adventurous.
Salsa Mexican Grill uses only the freshest and highest quality ingredients to ensure a great meal for you.
Every meal should be a celebration, so naturally, the fiesta is not complete without refreshments to adequately quench your thirst. What’s a Mexican meal without craft tequila? But if you prefer something less festive, your drink options range from freshly pressed fruit juices to signature cocktails.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
- Don’t Miss The Café Cru Spice Route Wine Event
- For The First Time, The Winter Sensation Slava’s SnowShow Is Coming To SA!
Salsa Mexican Grill is located in Pineslopes Shopping Centre, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Salsa Mexican Grill
Cnr Witkoppen & The Straight
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R150 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 88 reviews
Alan S Says:
Lots of tequila, cocktails by the jug, and even fresh beer. I found the food to be very fresh and full of flavour; but I was unhappy with the sweetness in what should have been spicy. So fine for a...
This place was pretty difficult to find by GPS, (it is next to the Beerhouse), but it was worth the hassle. The place has a nice vibe, friendly waitstaff who kindly took our order even though we...
ROBYN B Says:
It is a ritual to eat at Salsas everytime we visit Johannesburg. The owner is really friendly and the service is efficient. The last time we were there we tried the range of craft tequilas! Fabulous!