Situated in what is known as ‘Africa’s richest square mile’ Sandton City shopping centre is a cosmopolitan melting pot of global trades, cultures and trends. With six levels of shopping and over 300 stores, Sandton City brings the Afro-glam cosmopolitan lifestyle to Johannesburg. Sandton City is known for its top local and international brands. And if the shopping gets to be too much to handle, then a huge variety of restaurants, cafes and food outlets should keep hunger at bay. Sandton City also houses prime retail and office space, as well as the famous Nelson Mandela Square and Old Mutual Theatre on the square. It’s wonderfully convenient as it is within walking distance of The Michelangelo Hotel, Sandton Convention Centre, the Sandton Gautrain Station and Sandton Library.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With Guide Dogs SA
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Exclusive Bridal Fair
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
- Acoustic Music Festival
Sandton City in located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg North.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 382 reviews
When I last visited South Africa 40 years ago, most of the shopping was done in downtown main streets. That was during the apartheid era, when the highly-centralized South African Police, mostly...
This is a big shopping centre, and unless you are very familiar with Western and South African (I assume) brands and names of shops, you'll find it difficult to find what you are looking for...
Marium S Says:
Centrally located with most hotels running a shuttle to it one can grab a bite , so some quick shopping and see the famous Nelson Mandela shopping . Apart from the usual stores , the mall has a...