Situated in what is known as ‘Africa’s richest square mile’ Sandton City shopping centre is a cosmopolitan melting pot of global trades, cultures and trends. With six levels of shopping and over 300 stores, Sandton City brings the Afro-glam cosmopolitan lifestyle to Johannesburg. Sandton City is known for its top local and international brands. And if the shopping gets to be too much to handle, then a huge variety of restaurants, cafes and food outlets should keep hunger at bay. Sandton City also houses prime retail and office space, as well as the famous Nelson Mandela Square and Old Mutual Theatre on the square. It’s wonderfully convenient as it is within walking distance of The Michelangelo Hotel, Sandton Convention Centre, the Sandton Gautrain Station and Sandton Library.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
Sandton City in located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg North.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 400 reviews
One of the nice sit down venues in the very hectic Sandton City food court. Can get very busy during the week over lunch time. Always good consistent quality food and service. Nice and quiet for...
A good shopping center with stuff for everyone. Great place to go when several people need different things. Food court could have been bigger with more options, but overall a great spot. Could...
Sandton City Mega Mall is one of South Africa's most prestigious shopping enclave. It's a one stop place to locate every fashion house you can think of from Cartier to Louis Vuitton, Prada to Dolce...