Situated in what is known as ‘Africa’s richest square mile’ Sandton City shopping centre is a cosmopolitan melting pot of global trades, cultures and trends. With six levels of shopping and over 300 stores, Sandton City brings the Afro-glam cosmopolitan lifestyle to Johannesburg. Sandton City is known for its top local and international brands. And if the shopping gets to be too much to handle, then a huge variety of restaurants, cafes and food outlets should keep hunger at bay. Sandton City also houses prime retail and office space, as well as the famous Nelson Mandela Square and Old Mutual Theatre on the square. It’s wonderfully convenient as it is within walking distance of The Michelangelo Hotel, Sandton Convention Centre, the Sandton Gautrain Station and Sandton Library.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
Sandton City in located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg North.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 389 reviews
Sebastian J Says:
It is huge shopping center with all options available. Very clean everywhere. South African's people very helpful and friendly.
Constanza Z Says:
Most of people like to go this shopping mall to get to Mandela's square. I honestly think they built Mandela's statue to bring costumers to this giant shopping mall, but there isn't much that him...
I really enjoyed my day. I got a bit lost of course but there is a lot of helpful people. There is plenty of shops so for the shopaholic it's perfect. Plenty of places to grab a bite get a simcard...