Sandton Convention Centre is located in the business district of Sandton. It is best known for being Southern Africa’s top multi-purpose exhibition centre and the most prestigious conference venue.
The venue offers access to 11 000 secure parking bays, high-end shopping and entertainment complexes just adjacent to it, and over 5 000 lavish hotel rooms. Also known as SA’s most technologically advanced convention centre, it measures over 22 000m² of exhibition, conference and special event space.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
Sandton Convention Centre is located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg.
Venue Name:Sandton Convention Centre
161 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 275 reviews
This is not my favourite conference venue. I sigh a little at the thought of making my way to this classy but cold, unfriendly venue. A design with more light would have helped. A coffee shop would...
Dapo S Says:
It was a wonderful meeting,very productive,the organisation was excelent,the security was adequate, inside and outside. The facility was very key to the conference. The coffee shop, and the snack...
This place is a great place to attend to a big convention. Clear, clean, friendly, comfortable. Well connected with metro and train from the airport.