Sandton Convention Centre is located in the business district of Sandton. It is best known for being Southern Africa’s top multi-purpose exhibition centre and the most prestigious conference venue.
The venue offers access to 11 000 secure parking bays, high-end shopping and entertainment complexes just adjacent to it, and over 5 000 lavish hotel rooms. Also known as SA’s most technologically advanced convention centre, it measures over 22 000m² of exhibition, conference and special event space.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
- Winter Acoustic Music Festival
- Mamba Republic
- Spoil Yourself At The Lorenzi Winter Sidewalk Sale
- Field Market - June edition
- MMSA Fun Fair - 2017 (Anand Mela 2017)
- Magic Mike Express
- China Homelife and China Machinex Fair
- South Africa: The Next Six Months' Breakfast
- World League hockey players to visit Gauteng this August
Sandton Convention Centre is located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg.
Venue Name:Sandton Convention Centre
161 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 262 reviews
Keegan L Says:
Delightful spacious well managed! Top class facility in South Africa. Enjoyed how they put the event together.
Good variety of room sizes, relatively up to date amenities. Very good location beside many hotels, restaurants and shops making it easy for people attention conferences here.
Good venue for conferences or exhibitions. Well organised. The Wi-Fi services are poor or non existing and today this should be freely available and of good quality. Parking is difficult to find...