Sandton Convention Centre is located in the business district of Sandton. It is best known for being Southern Africa’s top multi-purpose exhibition centre and the most prestigious conference venue.
The venue offers access to 11 000 secure parking bays, high-end shopping and entertainment complexes just adjacent to it, and over 5 000 lavish hotel rooms. Also known as SA’s most technologically advanced convention centre, it measures over 22 000m² of exhibition, conference and special event space.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Pink Noise Motorcycle Charity Ride
- Halloween Run
- Jerry & The Bandits Live
- Beer Fest
- Surprise Your Loved One With Something Special From Petals Gourmet Flowers!
- Whisky Live Festival Sandton
- Cordev And Classic FM Art Music Wine Experience
- Festive Workshops and Market
- Wine Lovers, Don't Miss Out On RMB WineX 2016!
- Sneaker Exchange
- Enjoy A Festive Feast At Parc Fermé This Christmas Day!
Sandton Convention Centre is located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg.
Venue Name:Sandton Convention Centre
161 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 210 reviews
The service was out of the world and the food were divine, waiters and waiters were properly trained on customer service. We have enjoyed the service that was rendered last night and they employees...
Great is the word to describe this convention centre. Very well planned... Big ball room, many convenient board rooms,well laid out sign boards etc. Impressed with this centre.
Having hosted 5 major business conferences and meetings i was amazed by how professionally the onsite staff assisted with my every request, The interior design on its own is wonderfully crafted for...