Sandton Convention Centre is located in the business district of Sandton. It is best known for being Southern Africa’s top multi-purpose exhibition centre and the most prestigious conference venue.
The venue offers access to 11 000 secure parking bays, high-end shopping and entertainment complexes just adjacent to it, and over 5 000 lavish hotel rooms. Also known as SA’s most technologically advanced convention centre, it measures over 22 000m² of exhibition, conference and special event space.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
Sandton Convention Centre is located in the Sandton area of Johannesburg.
Venue Name:Sandton Convention Centre
161 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 271 reviews
Located in the vicinity of the Mandela Square, the Sandton Shopping Centre and various hotels, I found the Sandton Convention Centre ideally placed for the "Joy of Jazz" festival held towards the end...
Rolf C Says:
Was here for the Jewellex Jewelry Show 2017. The show was great. I had a good time. Overall facility a little outdated. But a good place to held a convention.
This venue befits a large expo like SARCDA. The facilities have been well maintained over the years and parking is always sufficient. The cafeteria facilities and bathrooms are also very good.