The Sandton Field and Study Centre can be found in Parkmore and offers a variety of courses and programmes like art lessons, bridge, photography and web design, cooking classes as well as domestic cooking and home baking. There are also various clubs such as Pilates, senior exercise, Smoke Enders, stretch and tone body conditioning, Boot Camp for ladies and kids yoga. Language courses are also on offer such as English for second language speakers, TEFL, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Zulu. The premises also has a restaurant, River Café, to sit back and enjoy a meal or drink. To find out more about the Sandton Field and Study Centre or about the classes/courses offered click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
- Winter Acoustic Music Festival
- Mamba Republic
- Spoil Yourself At The Lorenzi Winter Sidewalk Sale
- Field Market - June edition
- MMSA Fun Fair - 2017 (Anand Mela 2017)
- Magic Mike Express
- China Homelife and China Machinex Fair
- South Africa: The Next Six Months' Breakfast
- World League hockey players to visit Gauteng this August
The Sandton Field and Study Centre is a recreational park and community facility that focuses on the development of skills for all ages, be it for recreation or leisure.