The Sandton Field and Study Centre can be found in Parkmore and offers a variety of courses and programmes like art lessons, bridge, photography and web design, cooking classes as well as domestic cooking and home baking. There are also various clubs such as Pilates, senior exercise, Smoke Enders, stretch and tone body conditioning, Boot Camp for ladies and kids yoga. Language courses are also on offer such as English for second language speakers, TEFL, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Zulu. The premises also has a restaurant, River Café, to sit back and enjoy a meal or drink. To find out more about the Sandton Field and Study Centre or about the classes/courses offered click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- StrEAT Food & Comedy Festival
- Saint Paddy's Day Bush Pub Run
- Sandton Craft Beer Fair
- H.O.T. Day Out
- Piccolo Mondo Offers A Fine Dining Experience You Cannot Miss!
- The Sir James Woodlands Masquerade
- Travel With Your Taste Buds
- The Colour Fest U18
- Friday Fiesta At Katy's Palace Bar
- Piccolo Mondo’s Gourmet Evenings Are Back!
- RMB WineX 2017
The Sandton Field and Study Centre is a recreational park and community facility that focuses on the development of skills for all ages, be it for recreation or leisure.