The Sandton Field and Study Centre can be found in Parkmore and offers a variety of courses and programmes like art lessons, bridge, photography and web design, cooking classes as well as domestic cooking and home baking. There are also various clubs such as Pilates, senior exercise, Smoke Enders, stretch and tone body conditioning, Boot Camp for ladies and kids yoga. Language courses are also on offer such as English for second language speakers, TEFL, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and Zulu. The premises also has a restaurant, River Café, to sit back and enjoy a meal or drink. To find out more about the Sandton Field and Study Centre or about the classes/courses offered click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Summer Social Bring The Heat
- Corona Summer Social
- Pop Bottles Finale
- Bang Bang Brunch
- Belle’s Patisserie Sandton City Celebrates Summer With A New Menu!
- Down To Funk
- Digging In At Pappas On The Square
- Give Your Hair A Makeover At Tanaz Hair Salon
- Ring In The New Year In Style At Parc Fermé
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- SafarEye Team Up With Gautrain To Save Our Rhinos
- Pink Noise Motorcycle Charity Ride
The Sandton Field and Study Centre is a recreational park and community facility that focuses on the development of skills for all ages, be it for recreation or leisure.