Connected to the Sandton Convention Centre is the 5-star Sandton Sun Hotel. Offering spacious rooms and a state-of-the-art Business Suite, it is the perfect place to stay whilst in the economic hub of Johannesburg.
With a variety of dining options including a deli, bar, two restaurants, a show kitchen, cheese room and a deck, guests are spoilt for choice. Their ingredients are seasonal and sourced from local farmers.
Sandton Sun also offer a spa that’s open daily with a variety of relaxing treatments and massages. Guests can also look forward to VIP check-in facilities and a fully equipped 24-hour fitness centre.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With Guide Dogs SA
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Exclusive Bridal Fair
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
Sandton Sun Hotel in located in the Sandton business district.
Venue Name:Sandton Sun Hotel
Corner Fifth and Alice Streets, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Check In:14:00 - 00:00
Check Out:06:30 - 11:00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 901 reviews
A hearty facility in the heart of Sandton with an abundance of facilities. The staff is very courteous with welcoming smiles. The restaurant is nicely located and has a decent menu that meets good...
Overall stay was good, except that I lost USD 400 from the room. This must have been taken by the cleaning Ladies . But I did not keep the money in the safe and left it bag with number lock. But...
Thanks for another great trip. I especially enjoyed the complementary wine this time. It was delicious! I had an issue with my room aircon on the first night where the temperature wouldn't drop below...