Tucked away behind a purple graffitied wall on 6th Avenue Parkhurst you will find the stunning Sculpt Hair salon. The salon has a funky vibe and you’re made to feel right at home from the moment you walk inside. There’s an ultra comfy indoor waiting area for customers who arrive a little bit early, as well as a few tables outside in the garden where you can take a load off before or after your treatments.
Sculpt offers all the little perks you’d expect from a top-notch hair salon (like refreshing drinks to sip on during your treatments and a head massage at the shampoo station) but it’s mostly the vibe of the staff that make this place so special. Sculpt is relaxed, welcoming and they don’t shove product down your throat every time you go.
The salon offers manicures and pedicures. So you can get your nails done while your stylist is sorting out your hair.
Visit Sculpt Hair on Facebook
- WIN An Awesome Coffee Experience With Philips And SA Coffee Club
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Checking Out Parkhurst
- HospiceWits Opens Charity Store In Parkhurst
- Tuning The Vine: The #JoziWineRoute – May 2017
- Urban Grind
- The Parkhurst Village Fair
- Milkshakes and Yummies
- Sugar 'n Ice
- Indulge In OTT #FreakShakes At Craft!
- Nice Is Just What Its Name Suggests
- Spa 88