We are looking for a tech-savvy, highly creative and bubbly ‘Senior Digital Account Manager’ in order to assist to develop and roll out digital marketing campaigns for a range of mid to big brand clients. With a massive growth opportunity, we require somebody with strong management skills, who is innovative and has the ability to work well under pressure. The required candidate needs to have a strong digital acumen and a good understand of data and content.
- Developing campaign strategies, together with the sales team, for our clients based on past campaign performances and industry trends.
- Working closely with the editorial and content team to decipher content requirements for different clients and campaigns
- Managing the whole process of putting campaigns together: identifying the correct database segment to market to, ensuring the content is in line with client brief and optimized for maximum results, liaising with design, ensuring smooth broadcasting of campaign, re-marketing, reporting and post campaign analysis.
- Customer personalization
- Database analysis
- Identify innovative mediums and technologies to better our campaign results as well as the company’s systems.
- Building and developing relationships with clients
- Identifying potential monetization opportunities.
- Growing, managing and mentoring junior account managers.
- Representing the brand and building relationship with key stakeholders in the industry.
- Assisting with the marketing and PR for both platforms (Joburg.co.za and Pretoria.co.za) as well as for the holding company.
- Strong digital acumen
- Recognized completed degree essential.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Management and mentoring skills
- Good eye for detail and analytical skills
- Strong network within the industry
- Outgoing, ambitious and desire to grow in the industry
- Good Understanding of databases and audiences
- Experience in email, SMS and social media marketing
- Experience in content marketing and marketing automation
- Results orientated and ability to multitask
- The candidate should show initiative and be a creative thinking
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team
- Well presented and spoken
- Deadline driven
- Strong digital acumen
- Performance driven
- Willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
- Conflict management ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- SEO experience
- Graphic Design and Multimedia
- Google Certificates
- Hubspot certified
Market Related / Negotiable