Formerly known as Horror Café, Shikisha is one of Newtown’s trendiest café. Shikisha is an African bar that serves traditional cuisine including grilled chicken, pap and chakalaka, ithanga (mashed butternut) and ulusu (tripe). Traditional cuisine not something you fancy? Fear not as Shikisha also has burgers, chips and even a Greek salad. Shikisha is also home to many events throughout the year; boasting African beats combined with acid house and hip hop – a truly unique sound.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- BMW Opens Up Shop In Newtown
- Yoga At The Station
- Totalsports Women's Race Joburg
- Comedy Station – August 2017 Edition
- LongTable Dinner At Turbine Hall
- Saints & Rebels - NYE 2016
- French PIC NIC
- The MOVIE Music Festival
- Fenomena Phestival - 2017 Warm Up Party
- TOY TOY Feat. Butane and Dubspeeka
- Run Your Crew With Adidas
- Beetle Juice - Costume Party
Shikisha is located at the trendy Mary Fitzgerald Square in Newtown.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 2 reviews
Melanie B Says:
Visited Shikisha on Friday evening the 24/07/15 they had a live band playing...good atmosphere . place needs a abit of tlc especially the female bathrooms...food was good..very basic but...
Marcus M Says:
Restaurante Agradável com boa comida. Ambiente acolhedor, bom atendimento e comida boa com bom preço.