We all know that Spur is a place for people with a taste for life – and it’s been so for the past 40 years. There is a very good reason why this family restaurant is doing so well. It serves the best braai styled food, inspired by the best of native Americans. Pull in to the Silver Peak Spur at East Rand Mall and take advantage of their carnivorous menu.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Distell promotes Responsible partying This Festive Season
- Gin & Bubbly Festival
- The Hottest "Have You Heards?" - December 2017
- Festive Night Market at Arts on Main
- Caramel Sundaes Presents Strawberry Feels
- Stonehaven's Carols By Candlelight
- Road Safety Tips For The Festive Season
- Where To Getaway With The Family This December
- Sally Williams Has Arrived At Melrose Arch
- How To Avoid Joburgers By The Sea
- The Script Live
- What You Need To Know About "Africa's Highest Events Venue"
Spur is a family restaurant that serves braai and BBQ styled food.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 13 reviews
Gordin N Says:
Had a great time for lunch here; friendly stuff; relaxed environment. Thanks Dylan the waiter; he took great care of us. Will surely come back here!
This is very much a family kind of place and good value for money especially if you have kids. Kids just love spur and it is not heavy on the pocket.
eat the freshest food in SA go to Eastrand mall spur steak ranches you can also be honest to your self at home.