We all know that Spur is a place for people with a taste for life – and it’s been so for the past 40 years. There is a very good reason why this family restaurant is doing so well. It serves the best braai styled food, inspired by the best of native Americans. Pull in to the Silver Peak Spur at East Rand Mall and take advantage of their carnivorous menu.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Black Panther In 4DX? Yup, Nu Metro Has Your Back
- What's Up With Brian Lara Rum Eatery In Linden
- Big Name Tattoo Artists Flock To South Africa
- Food Pairing
- Moeng Winery Gala Dinner
- Culture 011
- The National Launches A Brand-New Bar Snack Menu
- The Flavour Academy - "Cooking Piemonte"
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- To Save Or To Splurge: At The Movies
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
Spur is a family restaurant that serves braai and BBQ styled food.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 15 reviews
john b Says:
Went to East rand mall for shopping when l was done decided to go for a glass of wine just to wine down l was so disappointed on the service l got from the entrance the manager was friendly but the...
We often come to this spur as the food is exceptional. This is my first bad experience here. The menus smelt like vomit, both of them, I could not even touch them. I then ordered a Tuna salad off the...
Gordin N Says:
Had a great time for lunch here; friendly stuff; relaxed environment. Thanks Dylan the waiter; he took great care of us. Will surely come back here!