We all know that Spur is a place for people with a taste for life – and it’s been so for the past 40 years. There is a very good reason why this family restaurant is doing so well. It serves the best braai styled food, inspired by the best of native Americans. Pull in to the Silver Peak Spur at East Rand Mall and take advantage of their carnivorous menu.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Fairy Dust - A Family Magic Show
- Sable Ranch Hiking Trail: Hiking Day
- June 16 History Celebration
- JoziWalks2018 The Wilds
- Soweto Party Bus Tour
- Senior Digital Account Manager
- East Rand Wedding Show 2018
- Wakanda Life Market
- The South African Tattoo Is Marching, Singing & Dancing To Pretoria This October!
- Father's Day Sunday Lunch - Fairway Hotel
- The Art Of Flavour Soweto Experience
- Joburg Now Has Its Very Own Winery!
Spur is a family restaurant that serves braai and BBQ styled food.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 15 reviews
john b Says:
Went to East rand mall for shopping when l was done decided to go for a glass of wine just to wine down l was so disappointed on the service l got from the entrance the manager was friendly but the...
We often come to this spur as the food is exceptional. This is my first bad experience here. The menus smelt like vomit, both of them, I could not even touch them. I then ordered a Tuna salad off the...
Gordin N Says:
Had a great time for lunch here; friendly stuff; relaxed environment. Thanks Dylan the waiter; he took great care of us. Will surely come back here!