We all know that Spur is a place for people with a taste for life – and it’s been so for the past 40 years. There is a very good reason why this family restaurant is doing so well. It serves the best braai styled food, inspired by the best of native Americans. Pull in to the Silver Peak Spur at East Rand Mall and take advantage of their carnivorous menu.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- Don’t Miss Out On SHF’s Clearance Sale At The Ferndale Gallery
- Get Excited For The Chinese New Year At Emperors Palace
- Park Acoustics - January 2017
- The Music Run 2017
- Vanilla Sunday
- Rocking For Rhinos presents Our Last Night
- Large On The Lawn - February
- Large On The Lawn
- A Trip To The Orient Without Leaving Johannesburg
- Rooftop Yoga
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
Spur is a family restaurant that serves braai and BBQ styled food.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 8 reviews
Warmly welcomed by the petite Sihle and settled down knowing the best is coming.Dying to have a meal after one closer restaurant had only one rump steak. Two medium-to-well rump steaks were served...
I took my kids out for lunch at Silver Peak Spur after a long shopping day.the staff is friendly and they approached us at the door on arrival.seated us with a smile and gave us menus and kiddies...
Oh my word what an awesome experience we had as a family at the Silver Peak Spur on Saturday Night the 24th September 2016. Served by the most amazing waitress Cynthia Dhlakama who went above her...