We all know that Spur is a place for people with a taste for life – and it’s been so for the past 40 years. There is a very good reason why this family restaurant is doing so well. It serves the best braai styled food, inspired by the best of native Americans. Pull in to the Silver Peak Spur at East Rand Mall and take advantage of their carnivorous menu.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Hello Silly Season! October Night Market
- Ice Cream Sunday – BOO!
- Halloween Weekend Market
- Secret Sunrise JHB Volume 18
- In The Forest Christmas Folk Market
- DStv Halloween Night Run
- A Tour Of Krispy Kreme's Roastery
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- Korean Film and Food Festival
Spur is a family restaurant that serves braai and BBQ styled food.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 6 reviews
Oh my word what an awesome experience we had as a family at the Silver Peak Spur on Saturday Night the 24th September 2016. Served by the most amazing waitress Cynthia Dhlakama who went above her...
The restaurant offered me fast and friendly service. The meal was well prepared to my taste and the waiter made regular calls inspite of the restaurant being busy. The only downside was somebody who...
excellent food. i really loved it. there is value for money. keep rolling. keep it it up and yr lovely staff