The casino features 812 slot machines and 22 tables which are divided between the main floor, the smoking casino and Privé. The Privé lounge offers VIP gamers a private space in which to enjoy the comforts of gaming. Inside the lounge is a bar with complimentary snacks and drinks.The main casino offers a dynamic mix of gaming products such as American Roulette, Black Jack, Texas Holdem Poker and Poker. Easy-to-use directions on the slots and ‘how to’ directions on the tables are available to make sure that everyone has an enjoyable night out.
To find out more about Silverstar Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Hanging Out With The Coolest Guys In Whisky
- The Coolest B & B in Melville: Life On 3rd
- Make Your Gift A Little More Personal With Thomas Sabo
- Experience A White Christmas This Year With KLM!
- Colour In The Sun Joburg
- 4th Sedibeng Summer Festival
- Randlords New Years Bash
- Summer Social Bring The Heat
- It's A Deep Thing - Summer Break-Up 2016
- David Guetta in Johannesburg
- Wine Not New Years
- AuthenticSundays Presents: The Authentic All White Send Off
Silverstar Casino brings premier entertainment and gambling to the West Rand!
Venue Name:Silverstar Casino
:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 101 reviews
So far every time we went to Silverstar the kids enjoyed it, good entertainment and food for the family.
This is a really great venue for a day or night out with family or friends with a variety of Restaurants and a great casino amongst the attractions.
Took my mother for an outing. She enjoyed the casino and the children and I enjoyed the arcade centre. Very small, not really that much to do or walk around so after about 2 hours we were a bit...