The casino features 812 slot machines and 22 tables which are divided between the main floor, the smoking casino and Privé. The Privé lounge offers VIP gamers a private space in which to enjoy the comforts of gaming. Inside the lounge is a bar with complimentary snacks and drinks.The main casino offers a dynamic mix of gaming products such as American Roulette, Black Jack, Texas Holdem Poker and Poker. Easy-to-use directions on the slots and ‘how to’ directions on the tables are available to make sure that everyone has an enjoyable night out.
To find out more about Silverstar Casino click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- Marvellous Creations Is Hitting Jozi Sweethearts By Storm
- Snuggle Buddies
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- Discovery 947 Rhythm Run
- The Girl On The Train
- The Hottest Tech Gadgets For Kids
- Varsity Open Days
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Family-Friendly Holiday Spots Around South Africa
Silverstar Casino brings premier entertainment and gambling to the West Rand!
Venue Name:Silverstar Casino
:Casinos and Gaming
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 117 reviews
My son loves going to Silverstar. There is a lot for the kids to do. Parents can have cocktails and lunch next to the water fountain where the kids can run around and gave fun and get wet so bring a...
Santosh P Says:
Silverstar Casino is now part of the Tsogo Sun Stable, which brings a whole lot more entertainment to a lovely little casino. The complex itself has the following: Main Hotel Casino Open Square...
We stayed at Tsogo Sun Silverstar Casino during the Christmas period. It was very lively with a Beach atmosphere for children and a festive mood for adults. The little sandy beach with umbrellas...