Silverstar Casino brings premier entertainment and gambling to the West Rand! The casino features 812 slot machines and 22 tables which are divided between the main floor, the smoking casino and Privé. The Privé lounge offers VIP gamers a private space in which to enjoy the comforts of gaming. Inside the lounge is a bar with complimentary snacks and drinks.The main casino offers a dynamic mix of gaming products such as American Roulette, Black Jack, Texas Holdem Poker and Poker. Easy-to-use directions on the slots and ‘how to’ directions on the tables are available to make sure that everyone has an enjoyable night out.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Celebrate The Great Gatsby, this September
- Sanlam Handmade Contemporary Fair
- Rooftop Salsa
- Drive-In At Huddle Park
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Meet Doppio Zero's 2017 Fresh Menu
- Discover The Bella Brilliant Edition By Nomination
- Experience Disney Magic At Mall Of Africa
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Jozi Kids Talk Heritage, Food and Fun
- SHF's Clearance Sale Is Back With Up To 75% Off Selected Items
Silverstar Casino is located in the West Rand.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 134 reviews
Karin H Says:
A casino is a casino is a casino... The outdoor food court is a nice touch - especially in the warmer time of year, with a playful water fountain in the center which keeps the kids entertained.
Louise S Says:
We had a lovely evening, had dinner, enjoyed the fountains, gambled at the slots for a little while and watched a movie, all in the same location. Enough variety to keep everybody entertained.
The new entertainment area at Silverstar Casino is a children's paradise. Movies are very cost effective, the games arcade is a hit, and ten pin bowling and lazer tag are popular activities if you...