Why Green Tea And Honey?
It’s simple: green tea and honey are both packed full of antioxidants. Together, they work very well to do the following:
- Calm red or irritated skin
- Deep-clean pores
- Get rid of blackheads
- Even out skin tone
Sounds great, right? It is! I typically use this mask as a spot treatment around my nose and chin, or anywhere else I feel a blemish coming on. It also works really well as an all-over mask, though. It’s especially great for brightening up dull or tired skin.
Green Tea And Honey Mask Recipe
- 1 green tea bag
- Raw honey
How to mix up the mask:
- Moisten the tea bag under the tap.
- Cut open the tea bag and empty the moistened leaves in a small box.
- Mix the leaves with honey to form a paste. Note: You don’t want the paste to be too runny, so don’t use too much honey.
How to apply the mask:
- Apply the paste to the problem area or your entire face using your fingertips.
- Leave the paste on for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Bonus: This all-natural mask smells divine!
If you try out this fabulous face mask recipe, feel free to leave your thoughts on it in the comments down below.
By Candice May