Enjoy unique Thai food, specially prepared by authentic Thai chefs at Simply Asia. Not only do they serve traditional Thai cuisine, but also offer duck and seafood specialties. Red sauce noodles, Thai curry, stir fry, sushi, Duck with plum sauce and a wide range of sushi are just some of the Asian dishes you can indulge in.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
There are many Simply Asia’s around the country. This branch is located in Hobart Grove Centre in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Simply Asia
Shop D2, Hobart Grove Centre, Cnr Hobatr and Grosvenor Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday- Thursday: 11h30 - 21h30, Friday- Saturday: 11h30 - 22h00, Sunday: 11h30 - 21h00
Price Range:R180 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 67 reviews
After a long shop we decided to treat ourselves to a lunch! We had done takeaways before from here but never a sit down. Being nearly 3pm in th afternoon the place was not busy. A nice welcome at the...
Vijay G Says:
Eat at Simply Asia Hobart, very poor service. Wait too very long to take orders. Waited even longer for drinks order. You can imagine how long the food order took. Manager was not to be seen and...
Anthony B Says:
Another cowboy taxi on our unmonitored roads had caused a snarl up at Main and Witkoppen, so the beautiful one and I decided to eat early, as we were trapped in the Bryanston area. We had heard good...