Enjoy unique Thai food, specially prepared by authentic Thai chefs at Simply Asia. Not only do they serve traditional Thai cuisine, but also offer duck and seafood specialties. Red sauce noodles, Thai curry, stir fry, sushi, Duck with plum sauce and a wide range of sushi are just some of the Asian dishes you can indulge in.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
There are many Simply Asia’s around the country. This branch is located in Hobart Grove Centre in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Simply Asia
Shop D2, Hobart Grove Centre, Cnr Hobatr and Grosvenor Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday- Thursday: 11h30 - 21h30, Friday- Saturday: 11h30 - 22h00, Sunday: 11h30 - 21h00
Price Range:R180 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 72 reviews
Peter B Says:
Simply Asia is clearly the Big Thing ... hey, who doesn't like to be Thaied down? Alas, the big reputation was sadly lacking when it comes to the actual meal: a Thai beef curry was a huge...
Jackie T Says:
I ordered about 4 different meals and the portions were so small that I was shocked. The food itself was basic Asian food. Did not taste good. I will not order from them again.
If you like the tastes of Asia, freshly cooked and simply presented, this is a great spot. Its popular, though.