Tired of sitting at home everyday and every night? Looking for a nice restaurant to go to as a family? A restaurant that guarantees fun for everyone, not just mom and dad but the kids too? Look no further than Smile! Caf& Kids Emporium.
While the children play in the safe and secure outdoor play area with child menders keeping an eye on things; mom can enjoy a lovely glass of wine or an elite Kimbo coffee whilst dad watches his favourite sport with a beer in hand. With available Wi-Fi and mobile phone charging facilities, mom and dad can still keep up with the world, business or entertainment.
Smile! offers a range of food on their menu. Whether you are health conscious or taste conscious, there’s a meal with your name written on it. From breakfast [until 12h00] to dessert that will make you cry, it’s so good… they have it all!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
- Don’t Miss The Café Cru Spice Route Wine Event
- For The First Time, The Winter Sensation Slava’s SnowShow Is Coming To SA!
Smile! Café & Kids Emporium is located in Cedar Square, situation in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 32 reviews
Frequently visit Smile Cafe on Friday afternoons/evenings as it is a great location for children. Plenty of space and entertainment to run around and tire the little ones so that they only do one...
This a such a great venue for kids especially under 8s. Food is good and service great. There are many tables inside the large kids play area so you can keep an eye on your child. Great for...
Kim C Says:
I went to Smile with my kids aged 6 and 8 years. Food was pretty good, child minders visible and in action, lots of little kids having a ball. My kids reported the play area too boring. I think it is...