Tired of sitting at home everyday and every night? Looking for a nice restaurant to go to as a family? A restaurant that guarantees fun for everyone, not just mom and dad but the kids too? Look no further than Smile! Caf& Kids Emporium.
While the children play in the safe and secure outdoor play area with child menders keeping an eye on things; mom can enjoy a lovely glass of wine or an elite Kimbo coffee whilst dad watches his favourite sport with a beer in hand. With available Wi-Fi and mobile phone charging facilities, mom and dad can still keep up with the world, business or entertainment.
Smile! offers a range of food on their menu. Whether you are health conscious or taste conscious, there’s a meal with your name written on it. From breakfast [until 12h00] to dessert that will make you cry, it’s so good… they have it all!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
Smile! Café & Kids Emporium is located in Cedar Square, situation in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 40 reviews
Kate S Says:
Don't even know where to start!!! The play facilities are wonderful, however the supposed Kids Crew was highly inattentive. They had nothing in stock - from drinks on their menu to food items...
Need a break, need a drink? Then this is a place where you can drop the kids and relax for an hour or two. Food is ok but the attraction is the play park for the kids. They love it!
This place is a haven for kids and it is lovely that they can run around safely. The service and the food is however not up to scratch and when we complained, there was no explanation, not even from...