Tired of sitting at home everyday and every night? Looking for a nice restaurant to go to as a family? A restaurant that guarantees fun for everyone, not just mom and dad but the kids too? Look no further than Smile! Caf& Kids Emporium.
While the children play in the safe and secure outdoor play area with child menders keeping an eye on things; mom can enjoy a lovely glass of wine or an elite Kimbo coffee whilst dad watches his favourite sport with a beer in hand. With available Wi-Fi and mobile phone charging facilities, mom and dad can still keep up with the world, business or entertainment.
Smile! offers a range of food on their menu. Whether you are health conscious or taste conscious, there’s a meal with your name written on it. From breakfast [until 12h00] to dessert that will make you cry, it’s so good… they have it all!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Smile! Café & Kids Emporium is located in Cedar Square, situation in the Fourways area.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 41 reviews
When Smile Cafe opened, it was quite nice. Good service, good food. It was quite central to where we live, so a very convenient place to take our boy to tire him out a bit. Over the past few months...
Kate S Says:
Don't even know where to start!!! The play facilities are wonderful, however the supposed Kids Crew was highly inattentive. They had nothing in stock - from drinks on their menu to food items...
Need a break, need a drink? Then this is a place where you can drop the kids and relax for an hour or two. Food is ok but the attraction is the play park for the kids. They love it!