A fun-filled food experience for all members of the family right in the heart of Fourways in the popular Cedar Square Centre – Smile Café Kids Emporium offers the ideal, spacious restaurant outing for mom, dad and kids of all ages.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Celebrating V-Day With The Arbour Cafe's New Menu
- A Family Experience Like No Other At Emperors Palace
- Secret Sunset Vol. 3 – Pretoria
- Timo ODV at Arcade Empire
- Francois van Coke – New Album Launch
- Valentine Tango
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- The Beeld Holiday Show 2017
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- The Joburg Prawn Festival
Smile Cafe at Cedar Square is a hidden treasure for adults and children alike. The kids can play under professional supervision while the grown ups enjoy some of the best comfort food around…
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 37 reviews
I visited this café with my 2 year old Grandson and he had a great time using all the playground equipment and ride-on toys provided in a Cafe' environment. Parents can sit and dine and 'keep an eye...
Brent B Says:
We went for breakfast on a Friday morning. We were the second table for the day, having arrived just after 8am. The restaurant staff were clearly still setting up (drying the slides from the rain...
Ben H Says:
For a kids/family restaurant I was very disappointed. My wife found a chicken bone in our child's toasted chicken mayo sandwich, my eggs and bacon arrived cold topped with a horrible hollandaise...