A fun-filled food experience for all members of the family right in the heart of Fourways in the popular Cedar Square Centre – Smile Café Kids Emporium offers the ideal, spacious restaurant outing for mom, dad and kids of all ages.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- Don’t Miss Out On SHF’s Clearance Sale At The Ferndale Gallery
- Get Excited For The Chinese New Year At Emperors Palace
- Park Acoustics - January 2017
- The Music Run 2017
- Vanilla Sunday
- Rocking For Rhinos presents Our Last Night
- Large On The Lawn - February
- Large On The Lawn
- A Trip To The Orient Without Leaving Johannesburg
- Rooftop Yoga
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
Smile Cafe at Cedar Square is a hidden treasure for adults and children alike. The kids can play under professional supervision while the grown ups enjoy some of the best comfort food around…
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 36 reviews
Brent B Says:
We went for breakfast on a Friday morning. We were the second table for the day, having arrived just after 8am. The restaurant staff were clearly still setting up (drying the slides from the rain...
Ben H Says:
For a kids/family restaurant I was very disappointed. My wife found a chicken bone in our child's toasted chicken mayo sandwich, my eggs and bacon arrived cold topped with a horrible hollandaise...
Traveled all the way from edenvale after seeing online the store closes st 10pm on a sat. I arrived there at 8:15pm Saturday 10 dec. Only to see staff cleaning up while customers inside. I asked for...