So Yum serves a variety of delicious Asian food and take pride in their Dim Sum selection, which they believe truly touches the heart. Each morsel is filled with a selection of high quality meat, seafood and vegetable filings.
Their menu also consists of Asian style salads, aromatic curries, wok stir-frys and assorted noodle dishes made from original recipes that maintain the four authentic Asian flavours… sweet, spicy, sour and salty.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Celebrate Harper Lee’s 91st Birthday
- EB Social Kitchen & Bar New Year’s Eve Party
- Life Grand Café
- The Park, House Of Events On 7 – A Versatile Space For Any Event Or Occasion
- Wade Bales Cap Classique Celebration
- End Off Your Year With A Bang At The Park, House Of Events On 7
- Beechwood Market
- Christmas Cheer And Magic At The Boutique Christmas Market In Hyde Park
- SA Fashion Week
- First 4DX Cinema In Hyde Park
- Southern Sun Hotel Hydepark Whiskey & Cigar Bar
- Getting To Know Carlton Hair Hyde Park’s David Gillson!
So Yum is located at Hyde Park Shopping Centre.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 94 reviews
Food was excellent! Service very attentive. The dim sum's are superb. The duck samoosas not so good! Peking duck just as you would expect it!
Harald H Says:
Been going to So Yum for years but change In Management has changed things for the worse. Dim sum rice paper wrapping is now thick and stodgy, fillings had prawn shells in. Hong Kong pears were...
Penn J Says:
This restaurant could not be more aptly named! Super ambiance for a catch up between old friends. Sushi starter was just delicious, dim sum mains were sumptuous and more sushi for dessert, because...