So Yum serves a variety of delicious Asian food and take pride in their Dim Sum selection, which they believe truly touches the heart. Each morsel is filled with a selection of high quality meat, seafood and vegetable filings.
Their menu also consists of Asian style salads, aromatic curries, wok stir-frys and assorted noodle dishes made from original recipes that maintain the four authentic Asian flavours… sweet, spicy, sour and salty.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Park, House Of Events On 7 – A Versatile Space For Any Event Or Occasion
- Wade Bales Cap Classique Celebration
- End Off Your Year With A Bang At The Park, House Of Events On 7
- Beechwood Market
- Christmas Cheer And Magic At The Boutique Christmas Market In Hyde Park
- SA Fashion Week
- First 4DX Cinema In Hyde Park
- Southern Sun Hotel Hydepark Whiskey & Cigar Bar
- Getting To Know Carlton Hair Hyde Park’s David Gillson!
- Carlton Hair Has A New Haircare Line, Your Hair Assistant!
- EB Social Kitchen and Bar
- 2016 Juliet Cullinan Standard Bank Wine Festival
So Yum is located at Hyde Park Shopping Centre.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 84 reviews
Jill M Says:
If you want a quick meal before your movie, tell them and maybe they'll hurry up. The place was busy; was this the reason the waiter and menus didn't show up at the click of a finger? Although the...
Been there to try their dumplings for lunch. I tried to order the two ice options in the menu but none of them were available. We tried a couple of dumplings: duck wonton had a strange filling...
It's always great to have a meal at this very popular Asian restaurant in the Hyde Park center. The selection is perfect - sushi, dim sum, noodles, meats etc so there really is something for everyone...