So Yum serves a variety of delicious Asian food and take pride in their Dim Sum selection, which they believe truly touches the heart. Each morsel is filled with a selection of high quality meat, seafood and vegetable filings.
Their menu also consists of Asian style salads, aromatic curries, wok stir-frys and assorted noodle dishes made from original recipes that maintain the four authentic Asian flavours… sweet, spicy, sour and salty.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- EB Social Kitchen & Bar New Year’s Eve Party
- Life Grand Café
- The Park, House Of Events On 7 – A Versatile Space For Any Event Or Occasion
- Wade Bales Cap Classique Celebration
- End Off Your Year With A Bang At The Park, House Of Events On 7
- Beechwood Market
- Christmas Cheer And Magic At The Boutique Christmas Market In Hyde Park
- SA Fashion Week
- First 4DX Cinema In Hyde Park
- Southern Sun Hotel Hydepark Whiskey & Cigar Bar
- Getting To Know Carlton Hair Hyde Park’s David Gillson!
- Carlton Hair Has A New Haircare Line, Your Hair Assistant!
So Yum is located at Hyde Park Shopping Centre.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 89 reviews
Les P Says:
We visited So Yum on a Saturday evening. It was quite busy, but the tables turn reasonably quickly. We sat inside, but there is also seating in the central plaza area. The service was very good. We...
This is a restaurant I have frequented in the past, but have not kept this up because it has always been sort of out of the way at the Hyde Park Shopping Centre. Now, that I have reason to go there...
Velda N Says:
Average dim sum and very average sushi. I expected so much more from the menu, but the sushi menu especially is extremely basic. The dim sum was at best average, the Hong Kong pears was heavy and the...