So Yum serves a variety of delicious Asian food and take pride in their Dim Sum selection, which they believe truly touches the heart. Each morsel is filled with a selection of high quality meat, seafood and vegetable filings.
Their menu also consists of Asian style salads, aromatic curries, wok stir-frys and assorted noodle dishes made from original recipes that maintain the four authentic Asian flavours… sweet, spicy, sour and salty.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- EB Social Kitchen & Bar New Year’s Eve Party
- Life Grand Café
- The Park, House Of Events On 7 – A Versatile Space For Any Event Or Occasion
- Wade Bales Cap Classique Celebration
- End Off Your Year With A Bang At The Park, House Of Events On 7
- Beechwood Market
- Christmas Cheer And Magic At The Boutique Christmas Market In Hyde Park
- SA Fashion Week
- First 4DX Cinema In Hyde Park
- Southern Sun Hotel Hydepark Whiskey & Cigar Bar
- Getting To Know Carlton Hair Hyde Park’s David Gillson!
- Carlton Hair Has A New Haircare Line, Your Hair Assistant!
So Yum is located at Hyde Park Shopping Centre.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 91 reviews
Geoffrey B Says:
Having spent 10 years living in China I try to not eat Chinese food when away because I inevitably am disappointed. Such was the case with So Yum. A sort of fusion,as it has sushi (like many other...
The perfect way to eat whilst socializing over long conversations and good wine. Staff is friendly and the food is superb! Very reasonably priced as well.
Les P Says:
We visited So Yum on a Saturday evening. It was quite busy, but the tables turn reasonably quickly. We sat inside, but there is also seating in the central plaza area. The service was very good. We...