We are looking for a social media savvy , highly creative and bubbly ‘Community Manager’ to join the Velocity Media team in order to maintain and grow our own social media channels (Joburg.co.za , Joburg’s Darling and Cape Town’s Darling) as well as to assist with client accounts. We require somebody with strong editorial skills, who is innovative and has the ability to work under pressure.
|Job level:||Junior – Mid|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||Social Media/Community Manager|
- Compiling and scheduling posts across multiple social media platforms ( Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube and Snapchat)
- Replying to messages and engaging with our communities.
- Developing strategies across multiple platforms and brands
- Conceptualisation and implementation of creative/innovative campaigns to grow the following of our/clients’ pages and increase brand awareness.
- Assisting to develop campaigns/strategies/social media activations for clients.
- Analysing and Reporting
- 1 -3 years experience in similar role
- A degree/diploma in social media or digital marketing /advertising / journalism
- Up to date with all new developments in the industry.
- Experience with Hootsuite and/or Tweetdeck
- An understanding of paid media
- Addiction to technology and their social media accounts.
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team
- Well presented and spoken
- Deadline driven
- Strong digital acumen
- Performance driven
- SEO experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of PPC advertising (adwords, Facebook)
Salary is dependent on experience.