Craft and retro theme, laid back atmosphere, live music and craft beer – this pretty much sums up Social On Main. This is usually a vibey restaurant and some weekends it gets really busy, so if you want a nice quiet dinner, it is advisable to go earlier. Their food ranges from the Lamb Koftas, Jalapeño Poppers to Beer Battered Hake with Fries. The selection of drinks available is also varied enough to cater to everyone’s thirsty needs. If you’re looking for a contemporary setting, with a hint of European bites, this is the place for you.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
Social On Main is located at Posthouse Street, in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Social on Main
1 Posthouse Street, CNR Main Road and Posthouse Street, Posthouse St, Bryanston, Sandton, 2021, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday- Sunday: 12h00 - 01h00
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Quick Bites
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 111 reviews
We decided to try the gin selection before our booked meal for the evening. Bartender knowlegable and helpful and drinks tasty and well prepared.
Brett H Says:
Food menu is simple yet unique offering a good variety of tasty snacks. A wide variety of craft and local beer is available. Sunday afternoons are normally special as a variety of musicians perform...
We had the pasta Alio olio and it was very nice.The service and the atmosphere is great.We will definitely be back.