Craft and retro theme, laid back atmosphere, live music and craft beer – this pretty much sums up Social On Main. This is usually a vibey restaurant and some weekends it gets really busy, so if you want a nice quiet dinner, it is advisable to go earlier. Their food ranges from the Lamb Koftas, Jalapeño Poppers to Beer Battered Hake with Fries. The selection of drinks available is also varied enough to cater to everyone’s thirsty needs. If you’re looking for a contemporary setting, with a hint of European bites, this is the place for you.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
- Crafts Alive At Bryanston Organic Market
- Birdz Has Landed In Bryanston
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
Social On Main is located at Posthouse Street, in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Social on Main
1 Posthouse Street, CNR Main Road and Posthouse Street, Posthouse St, Bryanston, Sandton, 2021, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday- Sunday: 12h00 - 01h00
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Quick Bites
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 116 reviews
Although busy and we did not have a reservation, we didn't wait too long for a table. The decor is warm, relaxed and welcoming and the cocktails are good. The table service was friendly and...
Had a great evening on Friday the 9th of march @ Social On Main,me n ma frends were out for food & drinks,Had this super Waiter by the Name of Thulani Ncube,his service was extreme excellent,we had a...
Mary N Says:
Cool Space, was there for a quick after work drink with workmates. The Cocktails are amazing in large tall glasses