Craft and retro theme, laid back atmosphere, live music and craft beer – this pretty much sums up Social On Main. This is usually a vibey restaurant and some weekends it gets really busy, so if you want a nice quiet dinner, it is advisable to go earlier. Their food ranges from the Lamb Koftas, Jalapeño Poppers to Beer Battered Hake with Fries. The selection of drinks available is also varied enough to cater to everyone’s thirsty needs. If you’re looking for a contemporary setting, with a hint of European bites, this is the place for you.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Social On Main is located at Posthouse Street, in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Social on Main
1 Posthouse Street, CNR Main Road and Posthouse Street, Posthouse St, Bryanston, Sandton, 2021, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday- Sunday: 12h00 - 01h00
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Quick Bites
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 108 reviews
It is a great place for a drink. The cocktails are the BEST! The dining room is nice but too crowded and very noisy. We have to shout to each other when we talk
George G Says:
Met several friends for some Sunday grazing and day drinking. Cocktails,served by a very friendly and accommodating staff were solid and well poured. A healthy mix of Meazza and entree dishes include...
Carla S Says:
Small plates/nibbles are way over priced for what you get. Seriously, 3 fish cakes roughly the size of a R5 coin for R70. You must be kidding. Great decor and vibe, average service but the food...