Soul Souvlaki a traditional Greek restaurant that prides itself in bringing the taste of homemade Greek and Mediterranean cuisine to SA. The restaurant offers a variety of dishes to choose from between chicken, halloumi, lamb, or beef in either a wrap or on a platter which you can also create. They have a unique, vintage, arty set-up, which gives off an authentic culture vibe and warm ambience.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Hot On Top: Spring Boogie
- Joburg City Rooftop Camping
- July Night Market @ Arts On Main
- Propertuity: The Guys Behind Maboneng
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- It's Personal - The RoofTop Series
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- In The City Pop-Up Singles Valentine's Party
- Sundays In The Living Room
- Living Room's Mad Hat Tea Party
- We Love Maboneng
Soul Souvlaki is open everyday, serving delicious fresh food that’s made to order.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 14 reviews
Yannis P Says:
Excellent place to eat and to drink, very cool atmosphere and very friendly stuff, the owner of the place has done very good work, for sure I will meet this place again
Soul Souvlaki is a good place for a mix of food! Service is quick and the food is yummmm! Make sure to visit Cocobel which is just adjacent for dessert!
Loïc D Says:
Ideally located in Maboneng Precinct, this place is really cool for a cheap and tasty greek snack. Go go go !