Soulstice Day Spa commits to wellness based on integrity and honesty by providing inspiration for lifestyle change. They conduct a spa journey to renew your body, restore your beauty and balance your wellness with the help of skilled therapists.
Some of the spa facilities include a Hydrotherapy Bath, Floating Pool, Rasul Chamber, Steam and Sauna Rooms. Inspired and named after the ancient Sun Goddess of Wellness, the Soulstice Sulis range of signature treatments adhere to the philosophy preached by Sulis, which is to ‘Take time to restore yourself’. Some of their Sulis signature treatments include the Sulis Revive Ritual, Sulis Purify Ritual and the Sulis Relax Ritual.
Furthermore, Soulstice Dya Spa is an award-winning spa, for conducting a unique and customised spa experience.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Oakfield Farm's Summer Bridal Expo 2018
- 80s Rewind At Barnyard Theatre Silverstar
- Silverstar Has A Hot LineUp In Store For You
- There’s Plenty To Do And See At Silverstar This Spring
- Dan Patlansky - Introvertigo
- Panarottis Pizza Launches New Look At Cradlestone Mall
- For The First Time In South Africa, SPLASH! – The Water Circus!
- Silverstar Has A Hot Lineup To Keep You Warm This Winter
- It’s Christmas In July With The Bavarian Festival At Silverstar
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Earth Hour Trail Run/Walk
Soulstice Day Spa is situated at Silverstar Casino, Krugersdrop.
Venue Name:Soultice Day Spa
Silverstar Casino Complex
14 Diswilmar Road
Opening Hours:Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 19:00, Saturdays: 08:00 – 17:00, Sundays: 09:00 – 17:00
Price Range:Prices may vary according to treatment type and duration.
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 142 reviews
Whilst travelling through South Africa I used Silverstar as somewhat of a base, staying then returning after a trip away. Ended up being here four times through my trip. The staff are incredible...
over on holiday we ended up here after a family day out was quite enjoyable something to eat a few beers yeah had a good time .
Silverstar is a pleasant place to visit if you are planning to have a meal or to gamble. I guess, being a Casino, gambling is supposed to the prime entertainment. Other gambling venues have themes...