Soulstice Day Spa commits to wellness based on integrity and honesty by providing inspiration for lifestyle change. They conduct a spa journey to renew your body, restore your beauty and balance your wellness with the help of skilled therapists.
Some of the spa facilities include a Hydrotherapy Bath, Floating Pool, Rasul Chamber, Steam and Sauna Rooms. Inspired and named after the ancient Sun Goddess of Wellness, the Soulstice Sulis range of signature treatments adhere to the philosophy preached by Sulis, which is to ‘Take time to restore yourself’. Some of their Sulis signature treatments include the Sulis Revive Ritual, Sulis Purify Ritual and the Sulis Relax Ritual.
Furthermore, Soulstice Dya Spa is an award-winning spa, for conducting a unique and customised spa experience.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- It’s Christmas In July With The Bavarian Festival At Silverstar
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Earth Hour Trail Run/Walk
- There’s Something For Everyone At Silverstar
- Challenges, Music And Half-Price Movies At Silverstar This Autumn!
- Start 2017 On A High Note At Silverstar Casino
- Bridal Fair @ Monte Vista
- Silverstar Has A Fantastic Entertainment Lineup Just For You
- It’s Time To Celebrate Summer With Silverstar!
- Silverstar Has A BIG Entertainment Lineup For You This October
Soulstice Day Spa is situated at Silverstar Casino, Krugersdrop.
Venue Name:Soultice Day Spa
Silverstar Casino Complex
14 Diswilmar Road
Opening Hours:Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 19:00, Saturdays: 08:00 – 17:00, Sundays: 09:00 – 17:00
Price Range:Prices may vary according to treatment type and duration.
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 121 reviews
Ian V Says:
We visited the casino to see a show at the local Barnyard. Parking was safe and convenient and the security staff were helpful to direct us to the entrance. Once inside, the place was well,lit and...
Visited the Casino on a recent trip to SA. It is not far from the Cradle of Humankind and can easily be added to your visit to this amazing site. There is a lot of entertainment on offer. It has a...
Rya-Mari M Says:
This is a Montecasino environment on a smaller scale; choose between various restaurants, movies, ten pin bowling and more in the Westrand. Worth the visit if you're looking for another option...