Soulstice Day Spa commits to wellness based on integrity and honesty by providing inspiration for lifestyle change. They conduct a spa journey to renew your body, restore your beauty and balance your wellness with the help of skilled therapists.
Some of the spa facilities include a Hydrotherapy Bath, Floating Pool, Rasul Chamber, Steam and Sauna Rooms. Inspired and named after the ancient Sun Goddess of Wellness, the Soulstice Sulis range of signature treatments adhere to the philosophy preached by Sulis, which is to ‘Take time to restore yourself’. Some of their Sulis signature treatments include the Sulis Revive Ritual, Sulis Purify Ritual and the Sulis Relax Ritual.
Furthermore, Soulstice Dya Spa is an award-winning spa, for conducting a unique and customised spa experience.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Not A Single Story
- COMFORTABLY COUNTRY
- Future Park At Silverstar
- Beat The January Blues With Silverstar's Awesome Lineup
- Oakfield Farm's Summer Bridal Expo 2018
- 80s Rewind At Barnyard Theatre Silverstar
- Silverstar Has A Hot LineUp In Store For You
- There’s Plenty To Do And See At Silverstar This Spring
- Dan Patlansky - Introvertigo
- Panarottis Pizza Launches New Look At Cradlestone Mall
- For The First Time In South Africa, SPLASH! – The Water Circus!
- Silverstar Has A Hot Lineup To Keep You Warm This Winter
Soulstice Day Spa is situated at Silverstar Casino, Krugersdrop.
Venue Name:Soultice Day Spa
Silverstar Casino Complex
14 Diswilmar Road
Opening Hours:Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 19:00, Saturdays: 08:00 – 17:00, Sundays: 09:00 – 17:00
Price Range:Prices may vary according to treatment type and duration.
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 150 reviews
Heather T Says:
Great day, went for the purpose of bowling, but got distracted in the courtyard on the way there by a huge Zorbe ball. The bowling was fun for all the family.
easy to get too. enough parking, very secure. fun for the whole family( cinemas,games etc.) Big choice of restuarants and take away places. big scteen TV. Clean and neat
I live 40 minutes away and stayed there twice this December holiday. Hotel is small but the rooms are amazing! Best value for money by far! Love the hotel and the casino and the activities for the...