Soulstice Day Spa commits to wellness based on integrity and honesty by providing inspiration for lifestyle change. They conduct a spa journey to renew your body, restore your beauty and balance your wellness with the help of skilled therapists.
Some of the spa facilities include a Hydrotherapy Bath, Floating Pool, Rasul Chamber, Steam and Sauna Rooms. Inspired and named after the ancient Sun Goddess of Wellness, the Soulstice Sulis range of signature treatments adhere to the philosophy preached by Sulis, which is to ‘Take time to restore yourself’. Some of their Sulis signature treatments include the Sulis Revive Ritual, Sulis Purify Ritual and the Sulis Relax Ritual.
Furthermore, Soulstice Dya Spa is an award-winning spa, for conducting a unique and customised spa experience.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- It’s Time To Celebrate Summer With Silverstar!
- Silverstar Has A BIG Entertainment Lineup For You This October
- Go Big At Silverstar!
- Clearwater Mall 10km Race & 5km Fun Run
- Take A Look At What Silverstar Casino Has In Store For You
- Silverstar Brings you the Best in Entertainment this July
- There’s Plenty In Store For You At Silverstar!
- Rugby, Exhibitions, And Prizes Up For Grabs At Silverstar!
- Jem Exclusive Catering & Events
- Country Fresh Catering
- The Winter Sculpture Fair 2016
Soulstice Day Spa is situated at Silverstar Casino, Krugersdrop.
Venue Name:Soultice Day Spa
Silverstar Casino Complex
14 Diswilmar Road
Opening Hours:Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 19:00, Saturdays: 08:00 – 17:00, Sundays: 09:00 – 17:00
Price Range:Prices may vary according to treatment type and duration.
Type of Pamper:Pamper
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 101 reviews
So far every time we went to Silverstar the kids enjoyed it, good entertainment and food for the family.
This is a really great venue for a day or night out with family or friends with a variety of Restaurants and a great casino amongst the attractions.
Took my mother for an outing. She enjoyed the casino and the children and I enjoyed the arcade centre. Very small, not really that much to do or walk around so after about 2 hours we were a bit...