Southern Sun features a contemporary cuisine restaurant available to the hotel guests. Guests who prefer other dining options can visit Sandton City, which is about five minutes away from the hotel.
The hotel offers free WiFi, parking, a swimming pool, and is surrounded by picturesque gardens. The rooms include coffee and tea making facilities, a private restroom, and a hairdryer. Room service and wake-up calls are also available.
For fitness fanatics, the hotel offers a gym, thereafter, guests can lounge around on the terraces or the lounge areas available.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
The Southern Sun Hotel is located on Katherine Street situated in Sandton.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 361 reviews
For those who have kids, this is perfect. You get a one bedroom suite, sleeps four,dining room lounge and mini kitchen. Save money and you have plenty space. Shuttle to Mandela square and Sandton mall
The hotel feels home away from home, I enjoyed staying at Katherine and the hotel staff are very welcoming and friendly. The food and the environment is perfect for a business stay. I have also...
Phillip Z Says:
Get rid of the cheap quality beds for our kids they r deadly , and may cause u some lawsuits . Bring back the couches they’re so much better . Kids may fall and get serious injuries from this deadly...