Spetada is a Mediterranean restaurant who offers a variety of delicious dishes including fresh steaks with a sauce of your choice, signature seafood dishes and designer salads.
Spetada also caters for private functions, offering a separate dining facility for diners requiring their own room.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
Spedata is located at The Firs precinct in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 85 reviews
Very well priced restaurant. Food is tasty and well presented. The atmosphere is good and not too noisy. The ladies lived the grilled butternut salad with biltong and the men lived the steak and...
Patricia S Says:
5 of us went on an outing and decided to eat here .... I had the peri peri chicken and it did not have much flavour and cost R150 which was not worth it at all .... my husband had the fillet and it...
My family and I are regulars here.. And their food literally gets better with every visit! I have never been disappointed