Spetada is a Mediterranean restaurant who offers a variety of delicious dishes including fresh steaks with a sauce of your choice, signature seafood dishes and designer salads.
Spetada also caters for private functions, offering a separate dining facility for diners requiring their own room.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – July 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
Spedata is located at The Firs precinct in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 101 reviews
Went with colleague for dinner, a lovely way to taste and eat Portuguese food. We were seated in a private room, well decorated with Portuguese grand art work and photos. The room was cozy with a...
Warm friendly welcome . Very pleasant interior . Complementary bread , Varied menus , the sardine starter was delicious drizzled with Portuguese olive oil . Portions very generous , go hungry...
Enjoyed a Friday afternoon at Spetada with some friends. Ordered the lunch specials and all the steaks were great. Owner and staff very attentive. Will be back.