Spetada is a Mediterranean restaurant who offers a variety of delicious dishes including fresh steaks with a sauce of your choice, signature seafood dishes and designer salads.
Spetada also caters for private functions, offering a separate dining facility for diners requiring their own room.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- NYE With Mesh
- The Rosebank Christmas Night Market
- The Union Bar Gets All Gin'd Up
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
Spedata is located at The Firs precinct in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 109 reviews
Michelle S Says:
Looking for a delicious steak? Maybe somewhere that can add some flare to it? Need creative appetizers? This place was recommended to us by our tour director and she is never wrong. The appetizers...
We had a lovely evening. Starters, union rings battered to perfection and chorizo sausage flambé in brandy. Main was a filet with mash service with a sauce off the menu and Rump Espetada both meals...
Very friendly and attentive service. Great decor and interestingly different menu. The chilli prawn entre was great. The loaf to start was cakey and soft and came with a knife to cut firctge table.