The Standard Bank Gallery is an exciting exhibition space situated in the heart of downtown Johannesburg. Since it opened in 1990, it has become one of the city’s foremost fine art venues.
Standard Bank is committed to developing the arts in many facets, but the Standard Bank Gallery in Johannesburg has to be one of the leaders in developing young artisitc talent in South Africa. Every year Standard Bank hands out the highly acclaimed and very prestigious Young Artist Award where young artists get the acknowledgement and recognition they need to launch a long-lived and successful career. The best part? Admission to the gallery is free!
To find out more about Standard Bank Gallery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Homemade Baby Food Businesses
- Getting To Know PTCH BLCK Studio
- Nanny/Au Pairing Agencies In Joburg
- Women's Day Spa Specials 2017
- Activities For Babies
- Feel Good Series #1
- Kids' Cooking Classes In Joburg
- More Than Just Rags & Lace
- Kids' Entertainment Under R100
- You Could WIN A Scrumptious Picnic For Eight With Dial-A-Picnic
- 2nd Hakeem and Myma Belo-Osagie Public Lecture
- What The Health; The SA Premiere Screening (JHB)