The Standard Bank Gallery is an exciting exhibition space situated in the heart of downtown Johannesburg. Since it opened in 1990, it has become one of the city’s foremost fine art venues.
Standard Bank is committed to developing the arts in many facets, but the Standard Bank Gallery in Johannesburg has to be one of the leaders in developing young artisitc talent in South Africa. Every year Standard Bank hands out the highly acclaimed and very prestigious Young Artist Award where young artists get the acknowledgement and recognition they need to launch a long-lived and successful career. The best part? Admission to the gallery is free!
To find out more about Standard Bank Gallery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moeng Winery Gala Dinner
- To Save Or To Splurge: At The Movies
- Kiddies Photo Walk At Johannesburg Zoo
- Vintage Artisanal Market Lovely Edition
- Crossover Dance Festival
- 2018 Food And Beer Pairings
- Luxury White Taste Off
- Rock Gospel Family Festival
- The Wine Art Food Festival
- Leading US Orchestra To Tour SA With Music For Mandela
- Pizza And Wine Festival
- Colour In Ekurhuleni