The Standard Bank Gallery is an exciting exhibition space situated in the heart of downtown Johannesburg. Since it opened in 1990, it has become one of the city’s foremost fine art venues.
Standard Bank is committed to developing the arts in many facets, but the Standard Bank Gallery in Johannesburg has to be one of the leaders in developing young artisitc talent in South Africa. Every year Standard Bank hands out the highly acclaimed and very prestigious Young Artist Award where young artists get the acknowledgement and recognition they need to launch a long-lived and successful career. The best part? Admission to the gallery is free!
To find out more about Standard Bank Gallery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Get Dad Something Awesome From SHF This Father's Day
- A Guide To Baby's 1st Birthday
- Getting To Know Naturelle Fibre
- Bold Light Fixtures And Where To Get Them
- Night Markets In The City
- Builders Has All Your Gas Needs Covered This Winter
- Winter School Holiday Getaway Spots Near The City
- Winter Wedding Venues With Fireplaces To Keep You Warm
- The 411 On Teething
- Kids' Playroom Essentials
- Win A Fundraising Event At The Barnyard Theatre!
- Guide To Baby's First Haircut For Dad