The Standard Bank Gallery is an exciting exhibition space situated in the heart of downtown Johannesburg. Since it opened in 1990, it has become one of the city’s foremost fine art venues.
Standard Bank is committed to developing the arts in many facets, but the Standard Bank Gallery in Johannesburg has to be one of the leaders in developing young artisitc talent in South Africa. Every year Standard Bank hands out the highly acclaimed and very prestigious Young Artist Award where young artists get the acknowledgement and recognition they need to launch a long-lived and successful career. The best part? Admission to the gallery is free!
To find out more about Standard Bank Gallery click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Great Gin & Tonic Joints In Joburg
- Get Your Adrenalin Pumping At These Joburg Paintball Ranges
- Local Fashion Boutiques
- Second Hand Book Stores
- Dance It Off With A Zumba Class
- Where To Donate Your Unwanted Stuff
- Trendy Joburg Spots
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Historic Sites And Buildings To Visit
- Child-Friendly Restaurants
- You’re Invited To The Annual International Education Expo!
- Love Is In The Air At Mall Of The South