Since January 2016 State 5 Cafe has been supplying cold brewed, home roasted coffee with beans imported form South America, Norh-West Africa and Europe. Pull in for a classic cafe vibe without the hipster flair. State 5 is all about good food, good conversation and great coffee. Their breakfast and lunch menus sing like Seal on a good day and they are the first guys and gals to serve cold brew on tap. Yes, that’s right – cold brew on tap. Grab a couple of buddies or a good book and get your caffeine kick. The staff are friendly, the prices good and the vibe chilled.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Black Panther In 4DX? Yup, Nu Metro Has Your Back
- What's Up With Brian Lara Rum Eatery In Linden
- Big Name Tattoo Artists Flock To South Africa
- Food Pairing
- Moeng Winery Gala Dinner
- Culture 011
- The National Launches A Brand-New Bar Snack Menu
- The Flavour Academy - "Cooking Piemonte"
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- To Save Or To Splurge: At The Movies
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
State 5 is a roastery and cafe in Greenside which specialises in cold brewed coffee.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 9 reviews
The reception was friendly, and the service reasonable. Presentation of the food was good, and the breakfast was well prepared. The coffee is really great here, and there is a very wide selection...
State 5 really does have the best coffee in town ! They also have lots of coffee choices to suit every taste and it is always beautifully served. Their breakfast and light lunches are also super...
Kim T Says:
I have eaten at State 5 a few times however was terribly disappointed this morning in the slow service and quality of food. There was a massive table of about 25 + people and the rest of the patrons...