Since January 2016 State 5 Cafe has been supplying cold brewed, home roasted coffee with beans imported form South America, Norh-West Africa and Europe. Pull in for a classic cafe vibe without the hipster flair. State 5 is all about good food, good conversation and great coffee. Their breakfast and lunch menus sing like Seal on a good day and they are the first guys and gals to serve cold brew on tap. Yes, that’s right – cold brew on tap. Grab a couple of buddies or a good book and get your caffeine kick. The staff are friendly, the prices good and the vibe chilled.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- A Tour Of Krispy Kreme's Roastery
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- Korean Film and Food Festival
- Pop Up Yoga - The Fairway
- The Man Behind Fresh Earth Food Store
- Explore, Discover And Play With Barni
- Pop vs Rock
- World Food Day
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
State 5 is a roastery and cafe in Greenside which specialises in cold brewed coffee.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 6 reviews
Karl W Says:
So these guys do a cold brew....after they home roast and grind the coffee, they cold soak the grounds for 80 odd hours (apparently this firstly doesn't denature the flavours, but also prevents the...
Can sit on sidewalk/pavement observing the world. Next to an interesting bar so from coffee one can move onto craft beer. Good wifi - small selection of eats and friendly staff.
We had breakfast at State 5 on Sunday morning. The breakfast was well prepared, the eggs done exactly right, but the portion size for the price was a little bit shy in my opinion. The sausage was...