Since January 2016 State 5 Cafe has been supplying cold brewed, home roasted coffee with beans imported form South America, Norh-West Africa and Europe. Pull in for a classic cafe vibe without the hipster flair. State 5 is all about good food, good conversation and great coffee. Their breakfast and lunch menus sing like Seal on a good day and they are the first guys and gals to serve cold brew on tap. Yes, that’s right – cold brew on tap. Grab a couple of buddies or a good book and get your caffeine kick. The staff are friendly, the prices good and the vibe chilled.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Fairy Dust - A Family Magic Show
- Sable Ranch Hiking Trail: Hiking Day
- June 16 History Celebration
- JoziWalks2018 The Wilds
- Soweto Party Bus Tour
- Senior Digital Account Manager
- East Rand Wedding Show 2018
- Wakanda Life Market
- The South African Tattoo Is Marching, Singing & Dancing To Pretoria This October!
- Father's Day Sunday Lunch - Fairway Hotel
- The Art Of Flavour Soweto Experience
- Joburg Now Has Its Very Own Winery!
State 5 is a roastery and cafe in Greenside which specialises in cold brewed coffee.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 9 reviews
The reception was friendly, and the service reasonable. Presentation of the food was good, and the breakfast was well prepared. The coffee is really great here, and there is a very wide selection...
State 5 really does have the best coffee in town ! They also have lots of coffee choices to suit every taste and it is always beautifully served. Their breakfast and light lunches are also super...
Kim T Says:
I have eaten at State 5 a few times however was terribly disappointed this morning in the slow service and quality of food. There was a massive table of about 25 + people and the rest of the patrons...