Stelle Restaurant offers Italian food and is a popular spot in its neighbourhood. Their menu offers a selection of starters, pasta, main courses and desserts including, freshly baked cakes, bread sticks, focaccia, pasta, gnocchi, risotto and so much more. Stelle also offers a wide selection of wine and craft beer.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Tree Of Light
- Picnic Paradiso with #PiP
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
- Open Moonlight Tour At Joburg Zoo
- The Zoo Trot at the Johannesburg Zoo
- Get Clued In On The Escape Room Craze
- CLUED IN Escape Room
Inspired by the finest, freshest ingredients and the most authentic vibrant flavours, Stelle Restaurant is located in the upmarket suburb of Parkview.
Venue Name:Stelle Restaurant
62 Tyrone Road, Parkview, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Sunda & Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Thursday: 16h00 - 22h30, Friday - Saturday: 10h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R 300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 54 reviews
Close by to the heart of Sandton and convenient , our team went to Stelle for our year end lunch last week. I had heard great reviews about the place and I do think it is a perfect setting to relax...
When the weather is good, lunch in the garden is delightful. The Menu is interesting, the kitchen is good and the staff attentive.
We sat in the shady garden at lunch time. There is not a huge menu which is always a good sign. My host brought a magnum of Barolo which we drank with our meal. The corkage charge was very...