Stelle Restaurant offers Italian food and is a popular spot in its neighbourhood. Their menu offers a selection of starters, pasta, main courses and desserts including, freshly baked cakes, bread sticks, focaccia, pasta, gnocchi, risotto and so much more. Stelle also offers a wide selection of wine and craft beer.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Rameez's February #NoRegrets 2018 - The One Step At A Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- One Step at a Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- Tree Of Light
- Picnic Paradiso with #PiP
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
- Open Moonlight Tour At Joburg Zoo
Inspired by the finest, freshest ingredients and the most authentic vibrant flavours, Stelle Restaurant is located in the upmarket suburb of Parkview.
Venue Name:Stelle Restaurant
62 Tyrone Road, Parkview, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Sunda & Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Thursday: 16h00 - 22h30, Friday - Saturday: 10h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R 300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 61 reviews
Lunch in the garden under the trees with the family at this little gem was a great experience. Very good service and lovely food. Northern Italian food.Great veal both hot and cold served with a tuna...
This is a truly authentic family run Italian restaurant. Ask for a table in the garden. The chef who is from Turin makes a point of going round the tables to welcome the customers personally. By...
Kathy S Says:
We had a business lunch at Stelle restaurant. We sat outside under the trees which was very pretty and relaxed. The food was very good; everyone seemed to enjoy their choices (I had a calamari...