Stelle Restaurant offers Italian food and is a popular spot in its neighbourhood. Their menu offers a selection of starters, pasta, main courses and desserts including, freshly baked cakes, bread sticks, focaccia, pasta, gnocchi, risotto and so much more. Stelle also offers a wide selection of wine and craft beer.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Picnic Paradiso with #PiP
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
- Open Moonlight Tour At Joburg Zoo
- The Zoo Trot at the Johannesburg Zoo
- Get Clued In On The Escape Room Craze
- CLUED IN Escape Room
- EMSTT - New Lifestyle Resolution
Inspired by the finest, freshest ingredients and the most authentic vibrant flavours, Stelle Restaurant is located in the upmarket suburb of Parkview.
Venue Name:Stelle Restaurant
62 Tyrone Road, Parkview, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Sunda & Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Thursday: 16h00 - 22h30, Friday - Saturday: 10h30 - 22h30
Price Range:R 300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Restaurants
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 48 reviews
lori m Says:
Our last couple of visits at the previous Parkview venue showed clear signs of a disinterested management on a slow and steady decline. Notwithstanding, being Italian and always hopeful for a decent...
David G Says:
We were looking for a spot away from the usual hustle bustle of the Sandton City scene. This is an excellent alternative - our clients loved the tranquillity and excellent Italian cuisine. Will...
Had some trouble finding it but once there had a wonderful evening. The chef made a mistake on my starter but the way it was corrected showed real class. Both the chef and staff picked it up very...