Most time management systems offer band-aid solutions to the life equivalent of a broken leg…or patching a flat tire with chewing gum. For real time management change, you have to consider these reasons:
– One-size fits all” systems
– Ignoring what’s important to you
– Doing things you don’t really need to do
– Believing you are disorganised
DNA has developed processes that target individuals, so that individuals can understand their individual challenges and how to develop individual solutions.
Many delegates have benefited from the personal attention and organisation and productivity processes that are taught in this workshop. This is a practical and informative workshop that will make a difference to the way you manage your time and yourself!
DNA offers a practical, yet in depth programme covering effective time management principles.
Suggested areas of emphasis include communication, customer relationships, cultural diversity, sales concepts, customer engagement, telephone etiquette, staff empowerment and teamwork.
The training would aim at assisting participants to:
• Appreciate the importance of understanding the organisational requirements in the context of managing one’s time.
• Develop planning and scheduling abilities
• Understand Time Management Principles
• Master Time Planning
• Avoid Time Wasters
• Implement a Time Management Plan
• Develop methods to avoid procrastination
• Develop Delegation Strategies
• Handle Stress
• Become better at understanding the process time planning, prioritising and become less reactive and more proactive.
• Develop a maintenance and monitoring strategy
An inter-active one day workshop with strong emphasis on personal plan development.
Workshop information and costs
Date: Friday, 29th January and Thursday, 25th February 2010
Duration: 1 Day
Times: 08h30 – 16h00
Hot Spot Special
R1550.00 per person excluding VAT.
(Early Bird and Bulk Discounts available on request)
For further information follow the links alongside.