This gallery space usually changes its exhibitions periodically, but is famed for its photographic exhibitions that showcase the talent of up-and-coming South African and international photographers. It is also the perfect place to host a small event with a balcony that overlooks the courtyard of Arts on Main and some of the precinct.
To find out more click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Hot On Top: Spring Boogie
- Joburg City Rooftop Camping
- July Night Market @ Arts On Main
- Propertuity: The Guys Behind Maboneng
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- It's Personal - The RoofTop Series
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- In The City Pop-Up Singles Valentine's Party
- Sundays In The Living Room
- Living Room's Mad Hat Tea Party
- We Love Maboneng
Studio 23, situated in Maboneng precinct is a gallery and event space at Arts on Main.
Venue Name:Studio 23
286 Fox Street
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment