This gallery space usually changes its exhibitions periodically, but is famed for its photographic exhibitions that showcase the talent of up-and-coming South African and international photographers. It is also the perfect place to host a small event with a balcony that overlooks the courtyard of Arts on Main and some of the precinct.
To find out more click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Bigger Picture
- Argentine Film Festival
- Gin Tasting @ Time Anchor Distillery
- Friday the 13th At The Bioscope
- Picnics In The Sky
- Super Cool Saturdays in The Living Room
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Party Venues For Those Special Birthday Celebrations
- International Fashion And Cocktail Festival
- The Big Bioscope Quiz
- The International Fashion & Cocktail Festival
- Super Cool Saturday
Studio 23, situated in Maboneng precinct is a gallery and event space at Arts on Main.
Venue Name:Studio 23
286 Fox Street
Type of Art/Entertainment:Culture and Entertainment