About Louis Vuitton
Since 1854, Louis Vuitton has brought stunning designs to the world of fashion, combining innovation with style and the finest quality available. The brand offers the best in travel luggage, bags and accessories, all of which exude elegance, practicality and creativity.
There is no better gift than a Louis Vuitton handbag! Their collection offers a variety of soft leather, rare and exceptional pieces in a number of different sizes, colours, styles and textures, that will bedazzle and add the perfect finishing touch to any outfit.
Be sure to take a look at their stunning collection, which includes:
Where To Find A Louis Vuitton Store In Joburg?
To get your hands on a stunning Louis Vuitton handbag, be sure to visit their store in Sandton City! For more information, you can call the store on 011 784 9854 or visit the store’s website. Their opening times are as follows:
Weekdays – 09:00 to 20:00.
Saturdays – 09:00 to 20:00.
Sundays – 09:00 to 18:00.
Public Holidays – 09:00 to 18:00.
Louis Vuitton Celebrates ‘Volez, Voguez, Voyagez’ In Paris!
If you happen to be spending your festive season in Paris this year, ensure you don’t miss out on the ‘Volez, Voguez, Voyagez – Louis Vuitton’ at the Grand Palais from 4 December 2015 to 21 February 2016.
This is a celebration of the renowned brand, Louis Vuitton, and will be retracing their great journey from 1854 to today through fresh and modern depictions of the Maison’s founding members, and those who are creating the Louis Vuitton of tomorrow.
The Grand Palais was constructed in 1900 during one of the most spectacular World’s Fairs in Paris. George Vuitton was given the honour of organising the entire section dedicated to ‘Travel and Leather Goods’. The Louis Vuitton booth, which is shaped as a merry-go-round, presents the Maison’s most innovative luggage and elegant bags, and was the centre of attention.
The themed journey at the Grand Palais, conceived and designed by Robert Carsen, will take visitors through nine chapters, including:
1. The Trunk 1906 – the starting point of the exhibition, exhibiting the beginnings of the brand.
2. Wood – the roots of Louis Vuitton.
3. The Classic Trunks – a catalogue of refined canvases, shapes and locks.
4. The Invention Of Travel – the rise of yachts, motorcars, trains and outbound travel.
5. The Absent Hour – fine writing in line with Louis Vuitton.
6. The Portrait Trunk – a conversation with art.
7. Eccentric/Curious Trunks – Gaston-Louis Vuitton’s antique personal collection.
8. Fashion and Beauty – includes beauty essentials, fine fragrances, delicate jewellery boxes, celebrity luggage and Superstar Trunks.
9. The Music Room
The exhibition presents objects and documents from Louis Vuitton’s Heritage, as well as a selection of pieces lent by the Palais Galliera, Musée de la Mode de la Ville de Paris.
Date: Friday, 04 December 2015 to Sunday, 21 February 2016.
Venue: Grand Palais, Paris, France.